Watch The X22 Report On Video
The conspiracy is now proven to be true, Germany will limit electricity usage without the permission of the customer, in the end the [WEF] wants control. The debt ceiling is another scare tactic. The problem is the [CB] and the people are seeing through their propaganda. The [DS] is panicking, they need to remove Trump anyway the can, and the new tactic is to keep him busy with lawsuits and try to gag him with each one so he cannot respond during the election, this is called election interference. The Space Force was created by Trump and it was not covered by the POSSE COMITATUS until after the 2020 elections. The insurrection was triggered on Nov 3 and the military came online to monitor everything. The [DS] will not prosecute their own, the military is the only way forward.
- Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) said his fellow Democrat, President Joe Biden, has staked out a “hypocritical” position in recent debates over how to raise the U.S. debt limit.
- Biden has repeatedly called for a so-called “clean bill” to raise the debt limit without any additional conditions on matters such as spending reforms. In an interview with CNN on Tuesday, Manchin criticized Biden’s position.
- “It’s not rational, it’s not reasonable, and it’s not practical,” Manchin told CNN’s Manu Raju.
- Biden and other members of his administration have argued that Republican lawmakers, who are leading the efforts to impose spending reforms, have previously accepted debt-ceiling increases without adding new spending control measures. Manchin argued that the only times there aren’t contentions over a debt-limit increase is when one political party controls the White House and both houses of Congress.
- “It’s hypocritical to say that we’re not going to do it now when we’ve done it every time that there has been a split in the party,” Manchin said.
- Manchin went on to say that it’s “not reasonable” to insist that there be no spending cuts or conditions attached to a debt-limit increase.
- “The Constitution vests in Congress, and withholds from the Executive, the power to commit to spending, to raise revenue by enacting taxes, and to incur public debt. The Fourteenth Amendment does not alter this. Congressional control of borrowing, through the debt limit, and section four of the amendment are in unison, not tension,” the conservative Heritage Foundation wrote in 2011 when Democrats floated the 14th Amendment theory as a way to circumvent a previous debt-limit impasse.
- The Heritage Foundation further argued that a default on the national debt does not actually constitute questioning the validity of the debt. The foundation noted that debtors may commit to repaying a debt even after declaring bankruptcy.
- “Insolvency, in itself, does not impugn the validity of a debt, but only the debtor’s present ability to pay,” the Heritage Foundation added.
The Myth of the Debt Apocalypse
- Promissory notes are stacked to the Treasury Department’s proverbial ceiling, $31.4 trillion dollars’ worth of them. Over $5 trillion of those dollars have been purchased and are held by the Federal Reserve bank; meaning the federal financial system, in effect, lends money to itself.
- Because of a statutorily-set debt limit, the Treasury hasn’t be able to borrow more money from itself to fund government operations since January, 2023. To make matters more dire, soon the Treasury won’t be able scrounge any more cash to pay all the bills through “extraordinary measures.” Congress and the President need to find a way to increase the debt limit or default on obligations.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen articulated the situation in a May 1st letter to Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy:
“After reviewing recent federal tax receipts, our best estimate is that we will be unable to continue to satisfy all of the government’s obligations by early June… if Congress does not raise or suspend the debt limit before that time… If Congress fails to increase the debt limit, it would cause severe hardship to American families, harm our global leadership position, and raise questions about our ability to defend our national security interests.”
- Since Secretary Yellen mentions federal tax receipts, it is worthwhile to note that in Fiscal year 2022 the federal government collected $4.9 trillion in revenue, primarily from personal and corporate income taxes, spent $6.27 trillion, and financed a deficit of $1.38 trillion. This means approximately 22% of government spending was done with borrowed money in 2022.
- It was the borrowed $1.38 trillion that brought the national debt to its “ceiling” and has forced the Treasury to fund government operations through “extraordinary measures.”
- In her letter, Secretary Yellen is unclear about which hardships she thinks American families will suffer if the nation defaults on its obligations. Is it the suffering from the current 4.9% inflation? The collapse of regional banks? The diversion of taxpayer dollars to millions of migrants flowing over the southern border? Or perhaps it’s the tens of thousands dead Americans due to Fentanyl overdoses?
- And what global leadership position is Secretary Yellen worried about losing if she can’t borrow more money?
- President Trump’s lawyers on Thursday officially filed a notice to appeal the E. Jean Carroll verdict.
- A Manhattan jury reached a verdict in the E. Jean Carroll rape/defamation case on Tuesday afternoon.
- “Notice is hereby given that Defendant Donald J. Trump appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit from the judgement entered in this action on May 11, 2023… awarding Plaintiff compensatory and punitive damages totaling $5,000,000.00 and from all adverse orders, rulings, decrees, decisions, opinions, memoranda, conclusions, or finding preceding, leading to, merged in, or included within the Final Judgment, by the Honorable United States District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan,” the notice of appeal stated.
CAT named vagina T Fireball and now this
Sex Tip I Learned From My Dog: When in heat, chase the male until he collapses with exhaustion . . . then jump him!
— E. Jean Carroll (@ejeancarroll) May 7, 2010
- Trump has been ordered to appear at a hearing on May 23 in his Manhattan criminal case. Judge Juan Manuel Merchan is taking the unprecedented action of enforcing a limited gag order against the 2024 presidential candidate, forbidding him from attacking witnesses or defending himself against charges by pointing to exculpatory evidence presented at trial.
- the criminal judge plans to “school” Donald Trump on the gag order. Trump will be forbidden from breaching the order, while prosecutors have no such legal constraints and can presumptively drag the candidate’s name through the mud during the election campaign.
- “We’ll setup the camera for Mr. Trump to appear wherever he is at that time and we’ll do it here in the courtroom virtually,” Merchan said.
- Merchan, noting Trump’s “special” status as a former president and current candidate, claimed at last week’s hearing that the protective order shouldn’t be construed as a gag order or a way of preventing Trump from speaking publicly about the case.
- “I’m bending over backwards and straining to make sure that he is given every opportunity possible to advance his candidacy and to be able to speak in furtherance of his candidacy,” Merchan said. “The last thing I want to do is infringe on his or anybody else’s First Amendment rights.”
- However, Donald Trump is indeed being restrained in his ability to defend himself from attacks in the media during an election campaign.
Texas Sends Another Busload of Illegals to Kamala Harris’ Residence as Title 42 Expires (VIDEO)
- Texas sent another busload of illegal aliens to Kamala Harris’ residence
- According to NBC News about 30 illegal aliens – men, women and children – arrived outside Harris’ DC residence.
- Most of the illegals are from Venezuela.
- Why didn’t the Second Gentleman welcome them into his home?
- Local leaders in Chicago’s South Shore recently held a meeting with residents to talk about a ‘migrant respite center’ in an empty school building.
- The elected officials could barely get a word in as residents expressed their anger over the plan.
- People are concerned about crime and the fact that they weren’t consulted on the idea before it began to move forward.
- These folks sound an awful lot like… conservatives.
- NBC Chicago reported:
Residents Express Opposition to Using Vacant South Shore High School to Shelter Migrants
“I don’t hate anyone,” one resident said. “I just want to feel safe.”
- Take a look below:
- Someone was even holding a sign that said ‘Build the Wall 2024.’
Where’s Kamala Harris? Vice president silent as Title 42 expires
- Vice President Kamala Harris was tasked with leading the White House’s border efforts in March 2021 but has only spoken sporadically about the issue while visiting the border just once. Her critics are out in full force amid an expected surge in illegal immigration.
- But Harris’s office rejects the notion that she’s in charge of the administration’s border policy, with a top aide saying within days of the assignment that she “is not doing the border” and would instead deal strictly with the root causes of migration. Harris has visited Guatemala and Honduras as part of her focus on Northern Triangle countries, speaking about migration only sporadically.
- Source: washingtonexaminer.com
They want illegals to use as political pawns
They want illegals to change the country demographically
They want illegals to eliminate the idea of the rule of law
They want illegals for low wage jobs
They want illegals to increase disorder and chaos
They want illegals because…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) May 12, 2023
They want illegals because they have will anchor babies
They want illegals who don’t share our values
They want illegals because they hate America.
BREAKING: Judge Issues Temporary Restraining Order Against Key Biden Border Policy as Title 42 Expires
- With only hours to spare before Title 42 expires and sets off an expected massive wave of illegal immigration, a federal judge in Florida imposed a two-week restraining order that would prevent the Biden administration from implementing a policy that allows for the release of migrants without court dates.
- Judge T. Kent Wetherell II ruled that the “parole with conditions” policy must be paused:
This case is before the Court based on Florida’s emergency motion for a temporary restraining order (TRO)(Doc. 2) and Defendants’ response in opposition (Doc 9). No hearing is necessary to rule on the motion, and upon due consideration of the parties’ filings and the entire case file, the Court finds for the reasons that follow that the motion is due to be granted.
- The House passed a comprehensive border package Thursday, the same day the Biden administration strips border officials of one of the last tools to stem waves of illegal migration.
- The vote for H.R. 2, the Secure the Border Act of 2023, passed 219 to 213 with no Democrat support. Two Republicans, Reps. Thomas Massie (R-KY) and John Duarte (R-CA), defected.
- “This bill secures the border from President Biden’s record crossings, record carelessness, and record chaos,” House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said at a press conference after the bill’s passage.
- It requires construction on the incomplete border wall to resume immediately, allocates funding for retention bonuses for U.S. Border Patrol agents, and withholds federal funding from any nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) that continue their well-documented practice of aiding illegal migrants with food, shelter, and travel.
- It also makes reforms to the broken and abused asylum process and mandates E-Verify, which requires employers to check that they are hiring workers who are not living in the country illegally.
Biden in May of 2019.
Today as reports circulate of a migrant child death in US custody – hours after title 42 is lifted – Biden admin officials forced reporters to submit pre-written questions and ignored FOX’s question on this reported death. https://t.co/CdWRWYkOih
— Jacqui Heinrich (@JacquiHeinrich) May 12, 2023
I am excited to welcome Linda Yaccarino as the new CEO of Twitter!@LindaYacc will focus primarily on business operations, while I focus on product design & new technology.
Looking forward to working with Linda to transform this platform into X, the everything app. https://t.co/TiSJtTWuky
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 12, 2023
Who is Linda Yaccarino? The World Economic Forum-Aligned Exec Elon Musk Hired as Twitter CEO.
- Elon Musk has reportedly settled on Linda Yaccarino – an advertising executive who has peddled far-left, “woke” ideology, and appears to be entangled with the World Economic Forum – to replace him as CEO of Twitter, or ‘X Corp’ as the company is now known.
- Who is Linda Yaccarino?
- As Chairman of Comcast NBCUniversal, Yaccarino, 60, interviewed Musk in April about his vision for the social media platform.
- Yaccarino’s biography states she is an executive chairman of Klaus Schwab’s notorious World Economic Forum (WEF), which brings together globalist political, corporate, and non-governmental organization elites every year at the Davos resort in Switzerland to push its Great Reset agenda.
- She also lists herself as chairman of the WEF’s Taskforce on Future of Work, sits on its Media, Entertainment and Culture Industry Governors Steering Committee, and is “highly engaged with the Value in Media initiative,” which is aimed at reshaping online discourse.
- In her role as a former chairman and current executive board member of the Ad Council, Yaccarino also partnered with the Biden government and its agencies “to create a COVID-19 vaccination campaign, featuring Pope Francis and reaching over 200 million Americans” from 2021 to 2022.
- She served on President Trump’s Council on Sports Fitness and Nutrition from 2018 to 2021 as well.
- At the time of publication, Musk had neither confirmed nor denied Yaccarino is replacing him, but he appears to be alive to people’s concerns that she would usher in a full-scale return to business as usual, claiming his “commitment to open source transparency and accepting a wide range of viewpoints remains unchanged”.
That will not be the case
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 12, 2023
“The US government’s prohibition on 18-to-20-year-olds buying handguns violates the Second Amendment and ‘cannot stand,’ a federal judge in Virginia ruled.” https://t.co/3kC6OxSqZR
— FPC Action Foundation (@FPCAction) May 11, 2023
Russia won’t shoot down Starlink satellites – ex-space chief
- Moscow does not target space assets because it would inevitably trigger retaliation, Dmitry Rogozin has said
- In an interview with Moscow Speaking radio station, Rogozin was asked to comment on Russia’s capability to destroy Western satellites, including Starlink systems operated by Elon Musk’s SpaceX company.
- “If we need to whack down, physically destroy, or simply neutralize the enemy orbital constellation… we will do that very quickly. We have all the necessary means for this,” the ex-Roscosmos head, who now commands a volunteer fighting force called ‘Tsar’s Wolves’, said.
- However, Rogozin cautioned that any attack or other actions seeking to disable satellites would be seen as a casus belli. “This is a pretext for war, which will spill into space.”
- Russia would face retaliation, immediately losing all of its own satellites, he said, adding that this would lead to an escalation and war.
BREAKING: Former Marine Daniel Penny will face charges of manslaughter in chokehold death of Jordan Neely, DA Alvin Bragg confirms
- Jordan Neely was a 30-year-old homeless man, a repeat offender with over 40 prior arrests and severe mental illness issues.
- UPDATE: Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s office has stated that Daniel Penny will be charged with manslaughter.According to CNN, Penny is expected to turn himself in on Friday morning.
- Penny’s lawyers have said that it was not possible for Penny to “have foreseen” that his efforts to subdue Neely would cost him his life.
- A witness is coming forward with information on the Jordan Neely case that might potentially exonerate defendant Daniel Penny of the charges he now faces due to the prosecution of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.
- The 66-year-old woman, who did not wish to be identified, told the New York Post on Thursday that she was grateful for what Penny had done to protect the subway passengers.
- “I hope he has a great lawyer, and I’m praying for him,” she reportedly said. “And I pray that he gets treated fairly, I really do. Because after all of this ensued, I went back and made sure that I said ‘Thank you’ to him.”
- “He said, ‘I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet, I’ll go to jail’ because he would kill people on the train,” the woman said about Neely. “He said, ‘I would kill a motherf—er. I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet. I’ll go to jail.’”
- The retiree stated that initially, Penny refrained from engaging with Neely during his disruptive outburst. However, as the situation escalated and became uncontrollable, Penny felt compelled to intervene.
- “This gentleman, Mr. Penny, did not stand up,” the rider said. “Did not engage with the gentleman. He said not a word. It was all Mr. Neely that was … threatening the passengers. If he did not get what he wants.”
- American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten has urged educators to erase and hide their social media histories.
- Weingarten tweeted an advertisement for a company called LifeBrand that will find old social media posts that “may not reflect who you are today.”
- “Our union is here for you to help you future-proof your social media. @AFTunion has partnered w/LifeBrand for a 25% discount off the cost of this powerful tool that scans your social media to catch forgotten posts that may not reflect who you are today,” Weingarten tweeted.
- The link in Weingarten’s tweet states, “LifeBrand scans your social media (currently covers Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok) to quickly find potentially harmful posts and then guides you to edit or delete those posts—forever! The system scans text, emojis, images, video and sound in both English and Spanish.”
Blue State Blues: The Biden Family Is Holding Democrats Hostage
- Democrats are stuck with a failing President Joe Biden because he will stay in office as long as it takes to protect and pardon his son, Hunter, and any other relatives found to be involved in his foreign influence-peddling scheme.
- After 4 hours of grilling, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said Brennan just further confirmed the letter signed by 51 Former officials was all political.
- “[Brennan] further confirmed that this thing was all political,” Jordan told Jesse Watters Thursday.
- Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper will appear before the Weaponization Committee on May 17.
House Oversight Chair Rep. James Comer says the DOJ wants to protect the Bidens, despite evidence that they committed serious felonies such as money laundering, racketeering, and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA):
“We wanted to have the press conference… pic.twitter.com/r8vvhF52Vf
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) May 11, 2023
“We wanted to have the press conference yesterday in advance of the DOJ trying to slap some minor indictment on Hunter Biden. They were going to, by all accounts, indict him for tax evasion and lying on a gun application. Well, what about money laundering? That’s not my words. That’s the words of the multiple banks. Multiple banks. In those violations, multiple banks implied that there was money laundering going on. What about racketeering? Racketeering is when you create shell companies and fake companies that serve no purpose other than to launder money. What about as Johnathan Turley always talks about being an unregistered foreign agent? I mean, those are three serious felonies right there.”
“The Speaker should call, if he doesn’t get it in the next 48 hours…then we move for contempt and impeachment of the FBI Director.”
Devin Nunes calls for an ultimatum for the FBI Director regarding Biden documents. @CSalcedoShow
MORE: https://t.co/0JmOgmUvqr pic.twitter.com/gBhlwBiOF7
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) May 11, 2023
- A whopping 82 percent of Americans are concerned about Joe Biden’s “health and mental acuity.”
- The massive blow to the Democrats was revealed by a Yahoo News/YouGov poll published on Wednesday.
- The pollsters found that 64 percent of Americans believe Biden is “too old.” This figure includes 48 percent of Democrats and 69 percent of independents.
Biden at the end of his speech: “All the kids under the age of 15, come on up here”
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 11, 2023
Poll: 71% of New Jersey Republicans and GOP Leaners Support Donald Trump, Chris Christie Sinks
Time to FINALLY bring out the 2020 election ballots in Georgia.
Whoever blocks transparency – that’s the cheater pic.twitter.com/V12p2dsVia
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) May 11, 2023
- Four-star general has recently told colleagues he plans to depart after five years running National Security Agency, Cyber Command
- WASHINGTON—Army Gen. Paul Nakasone, the director of the National Security Agency, has told colleagues in the Biden administration he expects to step down from the helm of the nation’s electronic spy agency and military’s Cyber Command in the coming months, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Gen. Nakasone, 59 years old, has said he is eyeing a possible departure in August or September after spending more than five years jointly running the two organizations, one of the people said, while others said his timing was less precise. Gen. Nakasone’s plans could change, in part because his deputy at NSA, George Barnes, also is expected to retire soon, the people said.
Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
Sequence of events.
Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].
McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].
Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]
Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC
Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.
Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].
Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division +  C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship
Who benefits the most?
Russia is the enemy.
China is our friend.
[MSDNC [social media] programming]
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.
At the time, it seemed like a clear attempt to handcuff incoming House Republicans from exposing criminal evidence found by the US military, but how much evidence could there be since the Posse Comitatus act prohibits the President from using the military for domestic law… pic.twitter.com/AP9QYPVPCY
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) May 12, 2023
qenforcement operations except in cases of invasion, insurrection, and rebellion? Then I dug a little deeper and learned that each military branch has been specifically added to the posse comitatus act as those branches are created Do you know when the Space Force, which operates our military satellite communications constellations & space surveillance network, was created? December 20, 2019 But do you know when the Space Force was added to the Posse Comitatus Act? December 27, 2021 This means that our Space Force satellites and space surveillance network could have technically been used for domestic operations for nearly 2 full years, with most of that time being under Trump’s control, and it would have been legal Did they gather intel on the 2020 election? J6? Ukraine? Why would Adam Schiff try to block any evidence of crimes obtained by our military from receiving congressional oversight or judicial review? Trump has previously said “I caught the swamp. I caught them all… I caught all of this corruption that was going on and nobody else could have done it.” Trump also claims that he could end the Ukraine war in 24 hours Are these things related?
“The Posse Comitatus Act, 18 U.S. Code, Section 1385, an original intent of which was to end the use of federal troops [TO POLICE STATE ELECTIONS] in former Confederate states, proscribes the role of the Army and Air Force in executing civil laws and states.”
KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
“Pursuant to the presidential power to quell domestic violence, federal troops are expressly exempt from the prohibitions of Posse Comitatus Act, and this exemption applies equally to active-duty military and federalized National Guard troops.”
What is Adam Schiff trying to prevent?
Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].
Why is this relevant?
SAP = Special Access Programs; things changed post 9/11 to encourage intelligence-sharing between agencies. This can include greater ability for those compromised to learn more and share more with others so compromised, to leak, to undermine operations for NS.
MI has different oversight than IC. They wouldn’t be subject to the same corruption from the Joint Chiefs and SecDef that IC would and they have access to the same Information and SAP’s
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.