Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic system is breaking down, Europe is feeling it first, this will spread across the globe. The green new scam is falling apart just like the US economy. There is no hiding it anymore. The people know. The [DS] sees the writing on the wall, they tried everything to remove Trump. They failed in their attempt to make sure that he wasn’t the nominee. The people are behind Trump and the [DS] is now panicking. The [DS] is now sending messages that they want to assassinate Trump. Remember the tyrannical government is made up of the FBI, DHS, DOJ etc. They are all in on it. What happens if text and emails appear showing they colluded to assassinate Trump, game over.
- More than 47,000 UK companies are on the brink of collapse after a 25% jump in the number of businesses facing “critical” financial distress in the final three months of 2023, according to a report.
- It marks the second consecutive quarter-on-quarter period when critical financial distress has risen by a 25%, the latest “Red Flag” report by insolvency specialists Begbies Traynor found.
- The Biden administration has designated billions of taxpayer dollars to build electric vehicle (EV) chargers, but lagging market demand and government red tape are getting in the way, according to experts who spoke with the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced Thursday that it was awarding $150 million to upgrade existing public EV chargers, just one week after announcing another $623 million in subsidies to states to bolster EV charger construction. The grants from the FHWA are part of two EV charger programs established by the Biden administration in the November 2021 Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Formula Program and the Charging and Fueling Infrastructure (CFI) Discretionary Grant Program, which were designated collectively $7.5 billion for charger construction and upgrades.
- However, there have only two stations have been built due to NEVI as of December, according to the Department of Transportation, with experts telling the DCNF that lack of demand, regulations and union requirements are stalling construction.
- The EV charger rollout carries a number of restrictions, stalling progress on their installation.
- For example, there is an FHWA provision requiring all electricians working on the project to be certified by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers union’s Electric Vehicle Industry Training Program or have obtained certification from a Department of Labor-approved certification program with charger-
- “So it’s unlikely that these things are going to meet the need, and the government can’t determine what that need is anyway,” Kish told the DCNF. “They don’t have the capability of doing that. Intrapreneurs, people looking at the market and saying, ‘Hey, we ought to put in some EV chargers; we can make some money on the side,’ would be the way for this to actually happen, but that’s not what this program is. This program is ‘Give money to groups that will support us in the election.’”
- Many have also raised concerns about the EV charging stations’ reliability, with drivers in Chicago in January being unable to charge their EVs due to the frigid temperatures. The Biden administration has previously dismissed concerns that battery performance for EVs was severely affected by cold weather.
- Macy’s has rejected a $5.8 billion offer to take the iconic department store private, as it prepares to slash costs amid .
- The “unsolicited proposal,” which was submitted last month by investing firm Arkhouse Management and its partner Brigade Capital Management, the firms would have paid $21.00 per each outstanding share to take the company private. Financial firms have set their sights on the legendary retailer, believing the company, with its , is undervalued in the stock market, an analyst told CBS MoneyWatch.
- The offer fell flat with Macy’s board members because it “lack[ed] compelling value,” the clothing giant said Sunday in a statement. The company also cited its concerns over the firms’ “ability to finance their proposed transaction.” Industrywide slump
- Source: cbsnews.com
“Landry said taxpayers ‘cannot continue to foot the bill for individuals who break the law and skip the line'”
Louisiana gov orders state law enforcement to track illegal immigrant crime https://t.co/vtAMuM2IjE #FoxNews
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 22, 2024
- Illegal boat migrants have reportedly been quietly given the right to work in Britain by the so-called Conservative government of Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, in a move critics warn will only serve to further incentivise illegals breaking into the country.
- Almost 16,000 asylum seekers, including many who crossed the English Channel illegally in small boats launched by people smuggling networks on the beaches of France, have been permitted to work in Britain, according to data revealed under Freedom of Information (FOI) laws by The Telegraph.
- This comes despite government policy stating that asylum seekers should not be able to work in the country while their claims are being considered.
- However, according to the paper, the Home Office — the government branch tasked with managing immigration — has allowed some migrants to work in certain sectors of the economy allegedly facing shortages of workers, such as in agriculture, construction, and healthcare.
- The report claimed that migrants can earn 80 per cent of the prevailing wage if they give up the £49.13 per week state government stipend afforded to asylum seekers. The foreigners can remain in government-provided accommodation under the scheme, however, if they pay for some of the cost. In total, 19,231 migrants applied to work under the scheme in 2022 and 15,706 applications were granted.
- “This is a disaster. Once the traffickers can advertise jobs and free board, even more will want to come. Rwanda is completely irrelevant in comparison to this,” Mr Farage said.
- “Americans need to know that the WEF wants them to only drive an electric vehicle, sell their cars and use car sharing instead, eat bugs to help solve world hunger, and to always operate based on what’s good for the ‘global public’ even when it comes at a detriment to their own lives,” Rep. Perry’s office told Breitbart News this weekend.
- The “Defund Davos Act” is barely a page long and simply prohibits government agencies from funding the WEF.
- “No funds available to the Department of State, the United States Agency for International Development [USAID], or any other department or agency may be used to provide funding for the World Economic Forum,” the substantive portion of the bill reads.
EU member states agree on military operations in the Red Sea
- The EU states have achieved a political agreement on the start of a military operation to secure merchant shipping in the Red Sea. This was announced by EU High Representative Josep Borrell after a meeting of foreign ministers in Brussels. According to diplomats, the mission is ideally scheduled to start next month and end the attacks of militant Islamist Houthi from Yemen.The militant Islamist militia wants to force an end to the Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip by shelling ships, which were caused by the unprecedented Hamas massacre in Israel on the seventh office. October followed. According to current plans, EU operations will provide for European warships and airborne early warning systems to be sent to the region to protect cargo ships. However, participation in the US attacks against Houthi opinions in Yemen is not planned.
John Daly commented on the transgender playing on the LPGA Tour saying “I would’ve won 100 tournaments if I threw on a skirt and called myself a tranny. That dude is as feminine as a Ford F-150.” pic.twitter.com/0sC5mCsdsA
— Tour Golf (@PGATUOR) January 21, 2024
- An explosive report has revealed the Trump-hating J6 Committee secretly deleted over 100 potentially critical pieces of evidence right before the GOP was set to take over the House of Representatives after their narrow 2022 win.
- The former J6 Select Committee chaired by Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) was required by law to hand over all documents from its investigation to the new, GOP-led panel. According to Fox News, Thompson promised Loudermilk that he would turn over four terabytes of archived data.
- But this turned out to be a lie by Thompson. The GOP-led panel ended up receiving less than half of the promised material.
- A total of 117 encrypted files were deleted by the corrupt committee on Jan. 1, 2023. The 118th Congress convened on January 3, 2023.
- The Georgia congressman sent Thompson a letter requesting he provide him “a list of passwords for all password-protected files created by the Select Committee” so that the committee can “access these files and ensure they are properly archived.”
- Loudermilk also sent letters to the White House general counsel and the Department of Homeland Security general counsel, requesting “unedited and unredacted transcripts” of White House and DHS testimony to the former select committee. While these transcripts exist, they were never turned over to the J6 Select Committee.
This isn’t just about the public’s right to know. It is about J6 defendants’ rights to access potentially exculpatory evidence produced by this committee.
The only reason Dems would conceal/destroy/delete evidence is bc it’s devastating to the J6 narrative.
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 22, 2024
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Will the FBI recover those missing texts?
[Nothing is ever truly deleted].
- Judge Lewis Kaplan, a Trump-hating Clinton judge without morals or integrity, announced on Monday that he was delaying the E. Jean Carroll defamation case against Donald Trump until Tuesday – on the day of the nation’s first primary in New Hampshire.
- Kaplan, a Clinton appointee, previously ruled that Trump is liable for defamatory statements he made about E. Jean Carroll after she accused him of rape – but she’s not sure of the year or season it occurred. There is absolutely no evidence to support her accusations. But the New York court indicted Trump anyway for committing “rape” in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room where he was allegedly assisting Carroll in purchasing lingerie after he met this crazed woman on the street in New York City. The entire story is like something written for Law and Order.
- with great purpose, in the middle of what will be the most important Election in the History of our Country. They could have all began years ago, or years after, but, certainly not DURING the Election. In actuality, they should have never been brought at all, because I have done nothing wrong. It is what it is, and I will do what I have to do, all I ask for is fair Judges and Juries, and I will win every one of them.…
This is 100% true. https://t.co/Hg5z3xOuw4
— Sean Parnell (@SeanParnellUSA) January 22, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
Nikki Haley when she was supposedly “teased for being brown”
What do you notice? 🤔 https://t.co/5cMnFTsfHt pic.twitter.com/bdfOEEYk84
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 22, 2024
I came to America from Bombay, India at age 17 and have spent the past four decades in the most conservative precincts of American life. I have never once been teased for being brown, and I’m browner than Nikki Haley. So what’s going on here? https://t.co/ukbNJRehcQ
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) January 22, 2024
President Trump in New Hampshire: “All you need to know about Nikki Haley is that every corrupt and sinister group we’ve been fighting for the past seven years is on her side.” pic.twitter.com/ECmKlsJ4cA
— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) January 20, 2024
77% of Democrats approve of the job Joe Biden is doing.
But only 45% strongly approve. https://t.co/PHlMfajits
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 22, 2024
- Former National Security Advisor General Mike Flynn hinted he would not dismiss the idea of joining the Trump ticket as a Vice Presidential candidate if the opportunity arose.
- This revelation came during the screening of “Out of Shadows and Into the Light” on Saturday night in Florida, where an audience member posed the question.
- Out of Shadows and Into the Light is a film that “exposes corruption within Hollywood, the media, our government, human trafficking, and more, which is highly relevant to all that’s currently happening in society now and the history of it all.”
- An audience member raised the question of a Trump-Flynn ticket during a Q&A session, prompting a wave of enthusiasm from the crowd. Liz Crokin, a well-known Trump supporter, shared the video of Flynn’s response.
- Alex Soros tweeted out an obvious threat against President Trump on Sunday evening.
- Alex Soros is currently facing scrutiny due to his recent tweet sharing a post from the far-left The Atlantic that features a bullet hole and a sum of $47.
- Here’s an excerpt from The Atlantic:
According to Gallup, 77 percent of Americans believe there is more crime in the U.S. than there was a year ago. Economic sentiment has begun to tick up, but it is still near the lowest levels on record. This may help explain Donald Trump’s strength in electoral polls. A recent Wall Street Journal survey found that U.S. voters overwhelmingly believe that Trump will do a better job than Joe Biden when it comes to the economy (52 percent to 35 percent), inflation (51 percent to 30 percent), and crime (47 percent to 30 percent). Voters seem to be yearning for a return to the normalcy of pre-pandemic times, and Trump is promising to give it to them.
The absurdity of Trump as the normalcy candidate is almost too much to bear—especially because the normalcy that voters are desperately craving is, in many ways, already here, and Biden helped deliver it.
- The Conservative Treehouse reported:
- Alex Soros, the son of George Soros, sends a message via his Twitter account that is troubling.Being subtle like a brick through a window the billionaire leftist posts a picture of a “Bullet Hole” and “$47.”President Donald Trump is going to be the 47th President
Nothing provided is random.
Threats of assassination?
They are preparing for this by activating progressive activists.
Once the documents are supplied and viewed by Senate and Congressional leaders (& the public), they LOSE.
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.