Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people of Germany have had it, they can’t take it anymore, the people are now turning on their installed politicians. The green new scam is exposed, people see it will not work, just look at Texas. In the end the people will push a new economic system. The [DS] is preparing the 2nd coup, they know the have lost the people and there is no way to get them back. So they are setting the stage to have riots, cyber attacks etc to stop the election from happening. The patriots know the playbook, Trump needs the [DS] to do what they do best, create events. Why interfere with an enemy while they are in the process of destroying themselves. These events will be used against them.
- Thousands of farmers, truckers, tradesmen, and other hardworking German citizens have descended on the capital of Berlin to paralyze the city, with many vowing not to leave until the Left-Green government steps down, that has run Europe’s biggest economy into the ground.
🇩🇪 Thousands and thousands of farmers, truckers and other hard working citizens took to the streets of Berlin today to remind their government and the globalists of one simple thing:
“We are The People and we are taking back control.”
This is just the beginning.
— Eva Vlaardingerbroek (@EvaVlaar) January 15, 2024
- Approx 3000 trucks and 2000 tractors are currently blocking the main avenues up to the Bundestag, Chancellery, and Brandenburg Gate.
NOW – German Finance Minister Lindner is booed at the farmers’ protest in Berlin: “Get lost, get lost.”pic.twitter.com/1VgpwfWIgj
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 15, 2024
- Texas grid operator ERCOT (Electric Reliability Council of Texas) on Monday asked residents to conserve electricity use as temperatures fall below zero with the wind chill in some parts of the state.
- The conservation alert comes one day after ERCOT issued a warning to Texas residents as the state braces for freezing rain, snow and subzero temps.
- ERCOT manages electric power to more than 26 million Texas customers and represents 90% of the state’s electric load, according to the company.
- The Texas grid operator begged residents to avoid using large appliances, lower thermostats a degree or two, turn off and unplug non-essential lights, and set pool pumps to run early morning or overnight; shut off during peak hours due to issues with solar, wind generation.
TXANS Update—Jan. 15, 2024: ERCOT has issued a Conservation Appeal for Tuesday, Jan. 16, from 6 – 9 a.m. CT. With the winter storm encompassing the entire state and temperatures forecasted to be colder this evening and into tomorrow morning, ERCOT is asking Texans to conserve… pic.twitter.com/2JBXFhnvkp
— ERCOT (@ERCOT_ISO) January 15, 2024
- Why the Request to Reduce Usage?
- Weather. Most of Texas is seeing extremely cold temperatures for an extended period of time.
- Demand. Texas is experiencing record-breaking demand due to the cold weather.
- Solar. Solar generation isn’t available in the early morning hours, which is a peak demand time during winter, and slowly ramps up as the sun rises.
- Wind. Wind generation is forecasted to be lower than seasonally expected in the early morning hours.
Good Morning Everyone! Thousands of elites will fly into Davos on private jets today to discuss how regular people should stop consuming so much.
If this was really about saving the planet, why don’t they do the conference over Zoom? pic.twitter.com/iOiCERQhDe
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) January 15, 2024
- What constitutes a “proven technology” with “predictable income” to the Biden administration? Apparently, it isn’t the oil and gas industry that has been powering the world, raising standards of living, and making entire nations wealthy for well over a century. On the other hand, the first-ever North American ocean wind turbine installation – unpopular with people who will have to look at it and part of a flailing, not-ready-for-primetime industry – is a sure thing to the Department of the Interior.
- But a June 2023 Barrons report said of wind energy, “Financially, the industry is teetering, with a parade of companies planning to renegotiate or pull out of contracts, jeopardizing plans for projects that were expected to provide electricity for millions of homes.” What’s more, “At least eight multinational companies in three states have quietly started to back out of wind contracts, or ask to renegotiate deals in ways that will pass more costs to consumers.”
- That includes Ørsted, the world’s largest offshore wind developer, which recently pulled out of two wind projects off the New Jersey coast. Its stock price was down some 50% in 2023, and the company had “$4 billion in write-downs,” according to Barrons.
- As for that “proven technology,” Siemens Energy shares fell almost 40% in one day in June 2023 because of serious turbine failures – failures that “might be a symptom of a wider issue for the industry,” according to CNBC.
Imagine inflation slowing to 189% …
Is this coming to America in the future if our debt runs out of control and the Fed has to print digital $$$ to fund the govt?
How do they live? 🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/YjX7GqVIVN
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 14, 2024
Inflation? What Inflation? 🔥
Shrinkflation. 700 mL vs 613 mL
Less shampoo, higher price. What other products have you noticed this happening lately? pic.twitter.com/DEV2lpaQGM
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 15, 2024
What in the world is this?
Just received this from a friend. Restaurants in LA are charging a 4% “LA Health” fee
The charge is to keep “employees healthy and happy” and is apparently city wide to have customers cover health insurance for restaurant employees
— Ashley St. Clair (@stclairashley) January 14, 2024
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is working to hire people with psychiatric problems and other concerning issues in order to be more diverse and inclusive, Fox News reported Sunday.
- On the FAA’s Diversity and Inclusion webpage, the agency claimed, “Diversity is integral to achieving FAA’s mission of ensuring safe and efficient travel across our nation and beyond,” adding diversity is “critical.”
- Under its People with Disabilities tab, the FAA laid out its People with Disabilities Program (PWD) that offers those individuals equal job opportunities. The site continued:
- The FAA meets the goals of the PWD Program through a variety of practices:Targeted Disabilities
Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring. They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism.
Just had a conversation with some smart people could not believe this is happening https://t.co/fcu4MZ1l5O
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 15, 2024
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 15, 2024
This is Scott Kirby, the CEO of @united. He likes to dress up in drag. United hired a drag queen to be their CEO and now United has turned their focus to incorporating drag into their business and sponsoring drag shows. https://t.co/Hhzd5o6SyN pic.twitter.com/9tqkjTfVvs
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 15, 2024
- House Republicans announced they will issue a second deposition to crackhead First Son Hunter Biden after he blew off the first deposition and instead delivered a speech inside the US Capitol the day of his first deposition.
- In a strongly worded letter, the committee wrote, “The Committees welcome Mr. Biden’s newfound willingness to testify in a deposition setting under subpoena. Although the Committee’s subpoenas are lawful and remain legally enforceable, as an accommodation to Mr. Biden and at your request, we are prepared to issue subpoenas compelling Mr. Biden’s appearance at a deposition on a new date in the coming weeks. To be clear, the issuance of these subpoenas does not in any way suggest or imply that the Committees believe the assertions in your January 12 letter to have any merit. Our willingness to issue these subpoenas is rooted entirely in our interest in obtaining Mr. Biden’s testimony as expeditiously as possible.”
“House Republicans to issue second round of subpoenas to Hunter Biden”https://t.co/xGvNb40S81
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) January 14, 2024
- President Joe Biden offered no words of congratulations or support to Taiwanese President-elect Lai Ching-te following his election victory on Saturday, telling reporters simply that America does “not support independence.”
- America, nonetheless, maintains unofficial ties, including weapons sales deals, with the Taiwanese government. Secretary of State Antony Blinken congratulated Lai on his victory on Saturday and an unofficial American delegation met with Lai in Taiwan on Monday:
Germany to Take Part in EU Red Sea Naval Mission – Legislator
- Germany is expected to participate in a European Union naval mission to protect shipping in the Red Sea that EU foreign ministers will approve this month, the head of the German parliamentary defense committee said.
- Parliament must approve any foreign deployment of Germany‘s armed forces.
- U.S. fighter aircraft shot down the missile in the vicinity of the coast of Hudaydah, Yemen, Centcom said.
- There were no injuries or damage reported.
On Jan. 14 at approximately 4:45 p.m. (Sanaa time), an anti-ship cruise missile was fired from Iranian-backed Houthi militant areas of Yemen toward USS Laboon (DDG 58), which was operating in the Southern Red Sea. The missile was shot down in vicinity of the coast of Hudaydah by… pic.twitter.com/jftZHQhA2e
— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) January 15, 2024
- Look at the contrast between what U.S. Central Command put out -vs- the first AP report on the same incident.
- [CentCom Source LINK]
- Now look at the AP FIRST NOTICE reporting:
- Two U.S. Navy SEALs are missing after conducting a nighttime boarding mission Thursday off the coast of Somalia, according to three U.S. officials.
- The SEALs were on an interdiction mission, climbing up a vessel when one got knocked off by high waves. Under their protocol, when one SEAL is overtaken the next jumps in after them.
- Both SEALs are still missing. A search and rescue mission is underway and the waters in the Gulf of Aden, where they were operating, are warm, two of the U.S. officials said. (read more)
- We are supposed to believe that two naval special force operators, Navy SEALS, doing a ship-to-ship transfer, fully kitted, fell into the water, suddenly disappeared and could not be located in the two days between the CentCom announcement (Jan 11) and the AP report (Jan 13).
- Eh… nope. Sketchy!
- So, here’s National Security Council spokesman John Kirby today. WATCH:
- Notice the emphasis on…. “The mission was not related toOperation Prosperity Guardian, the ongoing U.S. and international mission to provide protection to commercial vessels in the Red Sea, or the retaliatory strikes that the United States and the United Kingdom have conducted in Yemen over the past two days.”…
- Sorry, but when you spend so much time telling me what it is not, I suspect it is exactly what you say it isn’t.
- Two Navy SEAL combat “KIA’s”, killed in action directly as a result of U.S. operations in/around Yemen, have been turned into two innocuous Navy SEAL “MIA’s” because their death would be politically problematic for the administration.
- The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) on Monday issued an appeal from its Geneva, Switzerland, headquarters for upwards of $1.5 billion in additional funding to respond to health crises it sees evolving around the world.
- “We aim to reach some 87 million people with life-saving humanitarian assistance this year,” said W.H.O. Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Reuters reports.
- “To do this, we need support totalling $1.5 billion, and we need this funding to arrive as early as possible and with as much flexibility as possible… A reactive approach is not enough.”
- Tedros went on to say the money is needed “quickly” by the United Nations agency and will be used “to protect the health of the most vulnerable populations in 41 emergencies around the globe in 2024.”
- He further promised “every US$ 1 invested in W.H.O. delivers a return on investment of at least US$ 35” although he did not give evidence to support his claim of the investment return.
- The administration of U.S. President Donald Trump announced plans to defund the W.H.O. in April 2020 due to the organization’s “severely mismanaging and covering up” of the severity of the Chinese coronavirus in late 2019 and early 2020.
- The administration of U.S. President Joe Biden restored funding to the W.H.O. in January 2021.
- United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby and upper management expressed animosity toward religious employees who sought exemptions from the company’s draconian coronavirus vaccine mandate, internal company communications have revealed.
- A legal brief filed early Saturday in part of a larger lawsuit against the airline contains internal communications obtained in discovery, which shows management’s effort to coerce religious employees to take the coronavirus vaccine at every turn. The effort was so blatant that one union president, Craig Symons, expressed to Scott Kirby and others that United was “over the line” and attempting to institute a “purge of religious orthodoxy,” the brief revealed.
- “These employees love their jobs, and it’s appalling that United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby would try to force these good people to violate their faith or put their health at risk as a condition for being able to keep their jobs,” said plaintiffs’ attorney Mark Paoletta from Schaerr Jaffe LLP. “Kirby’s hostility and utter contempt for his employees’ faith and health are despicable and violates their civil rights, and he should be held accountable, both in the court of law and the court of public opinion.”
- United Airlines had one of the strictest coronavirus vaccine mandates in the country for a private company, even compared to competing airlines. In August of 2021, the airline told its 60,000-plus U.S. employees that they would have to get vaccinated against the virus or face firing. United reported at the time that roughly 96 percent complied with the mandate, though several hundred who refused were fired. Approximately 2,300 employees received religious and medical exemptions, though that consisted of the company granting them what it called a “reasonable accommodation” by placing them on unpaid leave and stripping them of their medical benefits.
- Several employees sued the airline the next month, alleging the company violated Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by discriminating against them based on their religious and medical exemptions. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ultimately held that the mandate inflicted irreparable harm and remanded the case to the district court.
A majority of Americans now say there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. https://t.co/XIusy1umx8 pic.twitter.com/LOhFVoi6Ef
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 15, 2024
A majority of Americans now say it is likely that the vaccines are causing a significant number of unexplained deaths. https://t.co/XIusy1umx8 pic.twitter.com/X65b1ChAYb
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 15, 2024
May 13, 2021: “Hi Tom – I wanted to give you an update on our RCA data today which looks at AESI data through 5/9 (2021). We have a signal for myocarditis/pericarditis… with Pfizer vaccine following the 1st dose.” – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairshttps://t.co/9fz4bM50h1 https://t.co/zg6RGr1rcm pic.twitter.com/a8Qxk1PEQR
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 15, 2024
- A top-flight legal team is protesting schemes by the U.S. Census Bureau to demand, from millions of Americans, details about their fertility.
- And about their bathing habits.
- And about their work commute.
- And their utility costs.
- And cognitive disabilities.
- And mental disabilities.
- And their marital history.
- “In an age when the government has significant technological resources at its disposal to not only carry out warrantless surveillance on American citizens but also to harvest and mine that data for its own dubious purposes, whether it be crime-mapping or profiling based on race or religion, the potential for abuse is grave,” explained constitutional attorney John W. Whitehead, president of The Rutherford Institute and author of “Battlefield America: The War on the American People.”
- “Any attempt by the government to encroach upon the citizenry’s privacy rights or establish a system by which the populace can be targeted, tracked and singled out must be met with extreme caution. The American Community Survey qualifies as a government program whose purpose, while seemingly benign, raises significant constitutional concerns.”
For 2 years activists and the media spread the lie that hundreds of indigenous kids were buried under churches in Canada. No human remains have yet to be found.
Nearly 100 churches have been burned down or damaged as a result of this lie.
None of them have apologized. pic.twitter.com/2kqWCBnJvc
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 15, 2024
JUST IN: White House Swatted; Fake Caller Claimed Residence on Fire
- The White House was swatted after a prank caller claimed the residence was on fire.
- Joe Biden is currently at Camp David, the presidential retreat in Catoctin Mountain Park in Maryland. He is expected to return to the White House on Monday.
- According to CNN, the call was traced to a fake phone number.
- “The call, which came at 7:03 a.m., was determined by District of Columbia Fire and Emergency Medical Services and U.S. Secret Service personnel to be a false alarm.” The Daily Mail reported.
- The Daily Mail reported:
Relocated? Is that what we’re calling the evacuation of WH staff because of a terrorist threat? Got it. pic.twitter.com/aNpKVrrMeU
— Julie Gunlock (@JGunlock) January 14, 2024
Fani Willis Suggests Racism Fueled Bombshell Allegations About Improper Relationship With Special Attorney
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis blamed racism Sunday for motivating allegations that she engaged in an improper relationship with a special attorney her office paid to assist with the prosecution of former President Donald Trump.
- Willis’ office hired Nathan Wade, a private lawyer who has played a key role as a special attorney in the racketeering caseagainst Trump and his associates pursuant to the 2020 election, who then allegedly used money that his firm received from Fulton County to cover the costs of ritzy trips with Willis, according to a court motion filed last week by representatives of Trump co-defendant Michael Roman. In her first public remarks addressing the allegations at Big Bethel AME Church, Willis suggested that the allegations involving her and Wade are primarily the product of racial animus.
Just in case you don’t appreciate the abuse that President Trump goes through for the sake of saving our country, listen to him explain how the judge in one of his “fake” trials won’t allow him a day off to attend his mother-in-law’s funeral.
“Think of that. Can I have a day… pic.twitter.com/uFqwxjkEum
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) January 14, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
Is he saying that the Judge might throw him jail
Did Chris Christie endorse?
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie did not endorse any of the remaining Republican candidates when he announced plans to end his bid for president on Wednesday.
Who will, Haley endorse, DeSantiminous and Vivek endorse. This will be the tell.
All the right Satanists are worried about Trump’s final term.
They are not worried about Vivek, Desantis, or Haley.
Only one man has been over the target this entire time and he’s going to finish what God called him to do. https://t.co/w82kG6vcTU
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) January 15, 2024
Based Trump supporter dismantles an ABC News hack with one simple common sense statement about the 2020 Election:
“There’s no way a guy who worked in his basement during COVID and during the election, who had NO following, had 81 million votes.” 🔥 pic.twitter.com/AL3yeA5qIA
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) January 15, 2024
Here we go… CNN is setting the narrative for a “surprise” in the Iowa caucus today.
Just remember that Trump is breaking records with his historic dominance in Iowa. They are grasping & laying the groundwork to attempt to deny Trump the win today, but I believe they will fail.… pic.twitter.com/TGOMV7rFKJ
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) January 15, 2024
- Dear Iowans: Don’t be complacent. We need you
Trump Now Has the Support of a Majority of Congressional Republicans
- No other GOP candidate has anywhere near the same level of support among elected members of Congress.
- Former President Donald Trump hit a major milestone just a day ahead of the Iowa caucuses, winning the support of more than half of all congressional Republicans in his bid to reclaim the White House.
- Specifically, President Trump now has the backing of 111 out of 220 Republicans in the House and 24 out of 49 Republicans in the Senate.
- President Trump achieved the milestone after he won the backing of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Rep. Julia Letlow (R-La.).
Watch the media in action tonight… they are so predictable:
If we win by 15%, the media will say “it should have been 25%.” If we win by 30%, they will say “it should have been 40%.” They will leave out that the largest primary victory in Iowa history is 12%. They so…
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) January 15, 2024
- desperately want this to be a horse race.
- one of the key ‘deep state’ players in his impeachment behind the scenes was none other than Mary McCord – who went from taking down Michael Flynn after the FBI set him up, to helping Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) to peddle a “whistleblower” complaint about Trump’s Ukraine call.
- McCord is back with a new hoax to peddle, telling NBC News that the Deep State is preparing for Trump’s return – and is taking action to limit his ability to ‘become a dictator’ and use the military to those ends.
- “We’re already starting to put together a team to think through the most damaging types of things that he [Trump] might do so that we’re ready to bring lawsuits if we have to,” McCord – executive director of the Institution for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection at Georgetown Law – told the outlet.
- The quotes from this fine piece of yellow journalism from NBC are simply hilarious…
- “Donald Trump is sparking fears among those who understand the inner workings of the Pentagon that he would convert the nonpartisan U.S. military into the muscular arm of his political agenda as he makes comments about dictatorship and devalues the checks and balances that underpin the nation’s two-century-old democracy.”
- “A circle of appointees independent of Trump’s political operation steered him away from ideas that would have pushed the limits of presidential power in his last term.”
- “In a new term, many former officials worry that Trump would instead surround himself with loyalists unwilling to say no.”
- “He’s a clear and present danger to our democracy.“
- “His support is solid. And I don’t think people understand what living in a dictatorship would mean.”
- “There are an array of horrors that could result from Donald Trump’s unrestricted use of the Insurrection Act.”
- “The military is hundreds of thousands of people strong, and ultimately Trump will find people to follow his legal orders no matter what … The Insurrection Act is a legal order, and if he orders it there will be military officers, especially younger men and women, who will follow that legal order.”
- “Now, bracing for Trump’s potential return, a loose-knit network of public interest groups and lawmakers is quietly devising plans to try to foil any efforts to expand presidential power, which could include pressuring the military to cater to his political needs.”
- Remember, the first rule of ‘Deep State’ is you do not talk about ‘Deep State’.
The Biden regime is not going to allow itself to be replaced.
They’re planning mass destabilizing riots of such a scale that only the National Guard can contain them, & pre-planning a way to block Trump from activating the National Guard https://t.co/7SRcM7JHDG pic.twitter.com/7HPU6tcici
— Mike Benz (@MikeBenzCyber) January 14, 2024
NG you say
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in SELECT CITIES within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol.
Study and prepare.
The masses tend to panic in such situations.
No civil unrest.
Clean and swift.
Reminder: The woman behind the coup planning reported on by NBC is Mary B. McCord, who served as the Acting Assistant Attorney General for National Security from October 2016 to May 2017.
You may recall that she reviewed and approved FISA warrants to surveil Carter Page, a…
— @amuse (@amuse) January 14, 2024
- former Trump campaign aide. The FISA Court, which approved these warrants in 2016 and 2017, later criticized government officials for providing false and misleading information about Page and the infamous Steele dossier.
- McCord is mentioned in the Justice Department Inspector General report, which identified significant errors and omissions in the FBI’s applications for warrants to surveil Page. McCord approved the fraudulent FISA applications against Page. Later, McCord was appointed to advise the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) as an amicus curiae.
- Her role involves providing advice and expertise on matters related to foreign intelligence collection. Today she organizing the effort to strip Trump of his power as commander in chief.
Openly admitting that they are planning a military coup if Americans re-elect Donald Trump.
All to protect democracy of course. https://t.co/65JFH8DeJy
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 14, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN