Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] continues to push its agenda, as they push it wakes up more and more people. In the end the people will reject their plan. The patriots are now winning the economic battle, Matt Gaetz is now pushing one bill for one legislative act, McCarthy support this. The corrupt have called out Bitcoin and now the people see the truth. The [DS] knows they are in trouble, the people realize that there is a two tiered justice system. The [DS] is trying to reverse this by indicting one of their own, this has failed. Trump is showing the people the evil, it is knocking at the door, Trump wants to know if the people will answer and will fight. I do believe this is happening and it build as we get close to the 2024 election.
🚨BREAKING: US auto workers strike escalates as UAW president calls on 38 more plants to join
“You can’t expect these workers to make cars they can’t afford to buy”
Strikes at other companies are going to happen if UAW gets what they want.
Class-warfare unfolding before our… pic.twitter.com/mADAlPrkV7
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) September 22, 2023
You will own nothing and be happy.
Seriously, they want you to be a permanent renter. We are moving towards and economic system where the top 5% to 10% will own most of the assets and everyone else will be a worker drone.
The middle class is being hollowed out by our current… https://t.co/90xOqmVTG6
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 22, 2023
- policies. They will import millions of migrants for cheap labor and drive down wages. Meanwhile letting inflation run hot and further eroding your wages.
No more Omnibus
No more Continuing Resolutions
Single Subject Spending Bills are require difficult, thoughtful legislating. They might not pass at first.
But they are the only way to
BREAK THE FEVER!
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) September 22, 2023
2022: 🇺🇸US Senator Bob Menendez says El Salvador adopting #Bitcoin opens doors to money laundering and corruption.
2023: Menendez indicted for corruption, accepted $580,000 bribe in cash and gold bars.
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) September 22, 2023
BREAKING: WOMAN PROVIDES EVIDENCE THE MSM CONTACTED HER ABOUT RUSSELL BRAND – MSM ATTACK
She mentioned that when she shared a positive account of her encounter with Brand, they failed to include it in their story.
She confirmed that Brand was indeed kind to her and everything… pic.twitter.com/Pybya2enl8
— Sulaiman Ahmed (@ShaykhSulaiman) September 17, 2023
- Sound of Freedom hero Tim Ballard released a video addressing the recent allegations that assert his June resignation from Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) was due to claims of sexual misconduct.
- Ballard addressed the allegations in a video filmed right in front of Abraham Lincoln’s Cottage in Washington D.C.
- The anti-human trafficking activist shared “Like Lincoln, who was in this house, I will not stop, I will not give up.”
- Ballard continued “We are highly suspicious about the timing of such a statement… Given the close proximity to Mitt Romney’s announcement he is retiring and my own public comments that I am prayerfully considering running for public office.”
Just the last 7 days:
All accused of sex issues or fake financial crimes.
If you effectively speak against the Regime, they will crush you.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 20, 2023
- The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York announced that it will soon unseal an indictment charging Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and his wife with counts of bribery.
- In a tweet, the office alleges the forthcoming bribery charges against the sitting senator and his wife, Nina Menendez, are “in connection with their corrupt relationship with three New Jersey businessmen”:
- “Menendez received cash, gold bars, payments toward a home mortgage, compensation for a low- or no-show job, a luxury vehicle and other items of value,” NBC News reported, citing a copy of the filing it obtained.
The dude offered citizenship in exchange for sex with underage girls last time around, he should’ve already been in jail. https://t.co/zxY3AlXwZM
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) September 22, 2023
If Sen. Bob Menendez was receiving jackets filled with thousands of dollars in the lining for sending some ammunition to Egypt, just IMAGINE how many bribes are being paid “in jackets” to Congressmen in connection with the Ukraine war https://t.co/pXFrWKEWKF
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) September 22, 2023
Bob Menendez is a moron. You let your son take the money, then he filters it to you discreetly. Everyone knows this.
— Rob Schmitt (@SchmittNYC) September 22, 2023
Menendez has been a corrupt degenerate representing NJ for years while being credibly accused of human trafficking of girls in Nicaragua, flying them on private planes like Epstein, bribery charges dating back to at least 2015. Why the indictment now? 🧐 https://t.co/AO0UInyezI https://t.co/cxIRiEQfla
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) September 22, 2023
Which means that are ready to release something against Trump
When an aide to Senator Robert Menendez requested that then VP-Biden host the U.S.-Spain Council’s 2010 annual meeting at his official Naval Observatory residence in Washington DC, he contacted Hunter Biden’s business partner rather than Joe’s White House office. pic.twitter.com/ZHr6Kmvlt3
— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) September 22, 2023
U.S. Senator Menendez “temporarily” steps down as Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee after bribery indictment
It’s been less than a week since AG Ken Paxton was acquitted and we’ve now seen:
-Gov. Greg Abbott double down on declaring an invasion across the southern border
-Democrat Mayor of Dallas switch to Republican
The Texas swamp is finally getting cleaned https://t.co/AggHJCvj0c
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) September 22, 2023
Fourth IRS official confirms DC and California prosecutors declined Hunter Biden case
- A fourth IRS official has told Congress about roadblocks that now-special counsel David Weiss faced last year in attempting to bring charges against Hunter Biden outside his district in Delaware.
- Darrell Waldon, the former IRS special agent in charge of the agency’s Washington field office, told the House Ways and Means Committee in a closed-door interview earlier this month about a number of challenges he witnessed during his two years on the case, according to a transcript of the interview obtained by the Washington Examiner.
Hunter Biden must appear in person October 3 to face felony gun charges as AG Garland strongly defended the DOJ at a fiery hearing Wednesday where @JudiciaryGOP attacked the handling of probes into the President’s son and former Pres. Donald Trump. pic.twitter.com/NTWtoqsgiJ
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 21, 2023
- Residents of Chicago are begging Mayor Brandon Johnson to stop accepting more illegal immigrants but he clearly isn’t listening.
- Instead, the mayor has just signed a $29 million dollar contract to build camps for illegal immigrants in the city.
- This is like a disaster in slow motion. Everyone can see the crash coming but no one seems able to convince leaders to stop it.
- The Daily Mail reported:
- Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson quietly signs $29 MILLION contract with security firm to build migrant camps The city’s deal with the controversial Garda World firm, signed last week, includes at least six locations across the city, with zones holding between 200 and 1,400 asylum seekers. It also includes bedding, laundry, showers, three meals a day and security.
This is more Building Back Better Bull$h!t…!!! https://t.co/YlnrRfkgi0
— General Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) September 22, 2023
- A spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety ripped the Biden administration for ordering Border Patrol agents to cut a fence on the border.
- Republican Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas posted video of the agents appearing to cut a barbed-wire fence and lowering a rope for some illegal immigrants Wednesday, saying the Biden administration ordered the agents to do so and that he had directed the National Guard to rebuild the barrier. The state has been in a legal battle with the Biden administration over barriers erected by state agencies to reduce or deter illegal immigration.
Strange that there is almost no legacy media coverage of this.
About 2 million people – from every country on Earth – are entering through the US southern border every year.
The number is rising rapidly, yet no preventive action is taken by the current administration. https://t.co/EF7HTS1ktT
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 20, 2023
BREAKING: Project Veritas suspends all operations effective immediately.
CEO @HannahMGiles and Jen Kiyak of Human Resources cite financial ruin as reason for additional layoffs on 9/20/23 leaving merely a handful of employees left.
All investigations halted as of today.
— Bobby Harr (@BobbyHReports) September 20, 2023
- When President Joe Biden announces the new executive-level Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday, he will name Vice President Kamala Harris as the one to oversee the office
- Harris also noted, “The new Office of Gun Violence Prevention will play a critical role in implementing President Biden’s and my efforts to reduce violence to the fullest extent under the law, while also engaging and encouraging Congressional leaders, state and local leaders, and advocates to come together to build upon the meaningful progress that we have made to save lives.”
She started out as the border czar, was the border fix or did it get worse, do people see the invasion, do people see this as a national security threat, do the people want a wall and secure border, mission accomplish, the people see it now
Now Kamala will go after the 2nd amendment and the people’s weapons, they are not going to beat around the bush, they are coming for the weapons, not just ar 15 all of them, this is their 16 year plan, the people are about to get a wake up call
- The Times reveals, “According to published reports, the office will be staffed by gun control activists from Everytown for Gun Safety, the organization started by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and the Community Justice Action Fund.”
- The executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation, Alan Gottlieb, told the Times that simply puts the gun ban lobby “on the White House payroll.”
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
JUST IN – U.S. sends another $325 million in weapons to Ukraine.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 21, 2023
- “The war is over. Russia has won. There is no Ukrainian offensive anymore, but the White House and the American media have to keep the lie going,“ a senior US intel official told Hersh. “The truth is if the Ukrainian army is ordered to continue the offensive, the army would mutiny. The soldiers aren’t willing to die any more, but this doesn’t fit the B.S. that is being authored by the Biden White House.”
- The 76-year-old Serbian is holding her first solo exhibition in the UK and is the first female artist to have a major show in the Main Galleries of the Royal Academy of Arts in London.
- Visitors to the exhibition must squeeze between two nude models to enter the show, or opt to bypass what one journalist dubbed the “naked gates”.
- “I was the first artist to support the Ukraine war against Russia and to give my voice. It is definitely a repetition of history,” she said in an interview with the Modern Art Museum in Shanghai.
Spirit cooking Marina Abramovic says she was asked by Zelensky to rebuild schools in Ukraine and help the children.
We now have verifable proof that the Clinton Foundation and Hollywood’s Spirit Cooking darling are circling around looking to involve themselves in the… pic.twitter.com/cmmeewB3Ds
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) September 22, 2023
why does image search for “maggie Nixon” and “obama” return an image of abramovich and defranco ONLY? I think we are over the target?
Bigger than you can imagine.
POTUS warning shot.
Why is Hussein pictured w/ this H-Wood child many times?
What are ‘pet’ names?
When the government shuts down, ALL military activities stop unless they are deemed CRITICAL to national security. @SecDef, training Ukrainian troops is NOT critical to United States National Security.
It is NOT in the VITAL NATIONAL SECURITY INTEREST of the United States to… https://t.co/8Gpu8T9oGI
— Maureen Bannon (@maureen_bannon) September 21, 2023
have service members aiding Ukraine in their border conflict.
Nuclear weapons testing sites in US, China and Russia have all been newly expanded – as expert says it ‘hints’ the countries could resume detonations
- Analysis of satellite imagery shows test site expansion in all three countries
- There is no evidence of an imminent nuclear test planned at any of the sites
- But the development worries nonproliferation experts who fear a new arms race
- The United States, China and Russia have all recently expanded their underground nuclear bomb test sites, a development that concerns nonproliferation experts who fear a new global arms race.
- Satellite images shared with DailyMail.com on Friday show significant construction in recent years at the Nevada National Security Site near Area 51 in the US, China’s Lop Nur test site, and Russia’s atomic proving ground Novaya Zemlya.
- While there is no evidence that a nuclear test is imminent at any of the three sites, experts fear that that the three powers are goading each other closer to the resumption of underground nuclear tests for the first time since 1996.
- ‘There are really a lot of hints that we’re seeing that suggest Russia, China and the United States might resume nuclear testing,’ Jeffrey Lewis, an adjunct professor at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies, told CNN, which first reported the images.
- Han asserted that Taiwan, a sovereign country that has never been governed by a state based in Beijing, had been part of China since “ancient times,” and warned that “no one should ever underestimate” how far Xi Jinping’s genocidal regime would go to realize “complete reunification.” He also vowed that his country would always promote “peace, development, equity, justice, democracy, and freedom.”
- “There is but one China in the world. The government of the People’s Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China and Taiwan has been an inalienable part of China’s territory since ancient times,” Han incorrectly asserted. “No one, no force, should ever underestimate the firm resolve, strong will, and the power of the Chinese people to safeguard their sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
The sheer number of people here is unreal. We will get police counts soon, but it’s gotta be close to 10,000 in Ottawa alone. This is happening across the country, and may just be the death blow to the Trudeau Government. The election may be a ways away, but he’s done. pic.twitter.com/RLMlld6eAu
— Keean Bexte (@TheRealKeean) September 20, 2023
ICYMI: Only 1 official ballot paper type was approved in Maricopa County AZ for all 2020 election counted ballots, yet 10 types were discovered by voter-volunteers amounting to over 200,000 ‘non-conforming’ ballots that were all counted in a race Joe Biden ‘won’ by far far less. https://t.co/EnpgKbSrTB
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 22, 2023
This woman, Marilyn Rodriguez, was the Defense’s star witness this afternoon in the #LakeTrial
Yes, that’s her saying men can get pregnanthttps://t.co/5DaiPFeTeQ
— ₿ased male™ 🇺🇸 (@GetMeRoss) September 22, 2023
BREAKING: Democrats are PANICKING that 15,000 voters have signed on to support a third-party “unity ticket” in 2024. Joe Biden “won” Arizona by fewer than 11,000 votes in 2020. Democrats know that if they can’t get EVERYTHING going their way yet again, they won’t win the state…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 22, 2023
- Guest post by Jefferson Davis
- Madison – Sen. Stroebel (R-Saukville) and Rep. Bodden (R-Stockbridge) introduced legislation today to have Wisconsin join 10 out of 31 other states that have voted to sever their contract with the highly questionable and ethically and legally challenged voter database organization, E.R.I.C. The Arizona democrat governor is the only elected public official to have vetoed the bill that would have terminated their contract with E.R.I.C.
- Wisconsin Republicans introduced 15 articles of impeachment against Meagan Wolfe, the Administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, citing allegations of maladministration in office and potential violations of election laws.
- The allegations include Wolfe promoting and encouraging illegal alterations of absentee ballot applications during the administration of the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin. The law makes clear that absentee voting, in contrast to in-person voting, is regarded as a privilege rather than a right.
- Here is a list of the 15 Articles of Impeachment in the 23 page report:
- According to an analysis in The Washington Post, Trump is smashing the numbers of any former Republican when it comes to his approval ratings with the black and Hispanic community.
- Five polls in recent weeks show Trump averaging 20 percent approval among black voters and 42 percent approval among Hispanic voters, according to the Post.
They’re Pushing Us Because They Assume We Won’t Push Back
- We are transitioning into what might be called the Post-America period. All the pillars of a free Republic are under attack. Forces are surging from all sides, led by Progressives who sense they have us on the run. During war, you send scouts out ahead to reconnoiter in advance of your main force. The Progressive scouts are sending messages “meeting light to no resistance.” Progressives are emboldened, believing that whatever they do is working, and their victory is in sight.
- Let me explain why I hope they may be in for a rude shock. Everything the Destroyers (Progressives, Liberals, or even simply the Left) do depends on you giving up. They cannot actually take anything from you. You must give it up willingly. All the signs make them feel they can accomplish this monumental feat of brinksmanship without you fighting back.
- Our side has much more going for it than you might at first believe:
- 1. Red counties outnumber blue counties by almost 5 to 1, with six states and about 19 counties likely to be the key to deciding the next election. Much of our productive might, agriculture, military, warehouses, transportation systems, and, most importantly, patriots overwhelmingly live in red counties. The Silent Majority is alive and well-armed. Biden can’t count on the military and police to violate the civil rights of millions of Americans.
- 2. The Destroyers have bet everything on your own self-immolation. Leftism’s foot soldiers are emotionally driven. However, their leadership is pragmatic and will advance into gaps they give them or try to go around the law and us at other times. However, when they hit a brick wall, they will retreat. Count on them, saving their own skins at all costs.
- 3. If we fail to stand up to bullies, we will be plagued by them forever. How we push back is beyond the scope of this article. Each of us will find a different way to resist being consumed on a Progressive’s altar. The fundamental decision you must make is to act or sign your own death warrant. This is the simple calculus of life. Be the hunter or the prey.
- We need reminders occasionally to ensure we remember how fragile our Republic is and how profoundly perfect our Constitution was at its inception. America is worth defending, even if we must sometimes fight for it. The world is choosing sides right now.