Republic Alert
Western Journal

‘The Five’ Co-Host Replies to Rumors That He’s No Longer on Fox News Show


Fox News host Geraldo Rivera responded to rumors on Twitter Wednesday that he would no longer appear as a panelist on “The Five.”

The 79-year-old said he would indeed be back on the show next week and has been away from the network while traveling.

Fox News has been a party to the rumor mill since the network inexplicably fired its top-rated prime-time host Tucker Carlson last month.

Carlson was axed on April 24 when the network announced in a short statement the two had parted ways.

Two days later, Rivera took a shot at Carlson, who he accused of propagating “bulls***” on his show.

Trending:

Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Case Involving Trump, 17 House Democrats, and the Biden Administration

Warning: The following tweet contains language that some readers might find offensive.

“I don’t wish ill on anybody, but there is no doubt-as I said at the time-Tucker Carlson’s perverse January 6 conspiracy theory was ‘bullshit,’” Rivera tweeted.

Should Fox News fire Geraldo Rivera?

“He added, “Having lost the election President Trump incited an insurrection that sought to undermine our Constitutional process.”

The tweet drew a response from Greg Gutfeld, who is a permanent panelist on “The Five.”

“You’re a class act Geraldo,” Gutfeld responded. “A real man of the people.”

Related:

Report: Major Shakeup at Fox News Could Be Very Bad News for Laura Ingraham

A week later, Rivera announced on Twitter that his scheduled appearances had been canceled.

“I’m sure there’s a good reason,” he said.

Fast-forward to this week and Rivera posted a photo of him on vacation drinking a Bloody Mary in Rhode Island.

After someone commented, “No more The Five,” the host responded he would return.

“See you Next Tuesday and Wednesday on The Five,” Rivera responded he will return next week as the show’s resident liberal.

Rivera will return to the network following reports of a major shakeup in primetime.

Sean Hannity will move into Carlson’s old time slot as the low-rated “Fox News Tonight” will be dropped from the lineup.

Meanwhile, Jesse Watters and Gutfeld will each reportedly move into the network’s prime-time lineup as well.

It is not clear what will become of Laura Ingraham’s “The Ingraham Angle.”





Source link

Related posts

Biden’s Armed IRS Agents are Already Making Raids, GOP Congressman Demands Answers

Daily Reporter

Op-Ed: We Now Have Proof

Daily Reporter

Fan-Favorite Show Returns to Cable After Writer’s Strike Pushes Networks Toward Unscripted TV

Daily Reporter

Leave a Comment