Watch The X22 Report On Video
The climate scam is falling apart, the great barrier reef is making a comeback, trees have more than doubled, the earth is cooling. The people who own EVs in the colder climates are releasing that EV’s just don’t work. The people now say the economy is the most important issue, game over. The [DS] is now panicking, the Epstein is coming out, crumbs are easy to swallow, this will go slow then speed up. The stage must be set. The [DS] has infiltrated the country and have been selling America secrets to the highest bidder. America is no longer for sale, the patriots have operations that are active and the [DS] power is removed. This is about showing the American people the infiltration and having the people take the country back.
Separating fact from fiction on ‘climate change’
- We have been told that we are responsible for irredeemable destruction in the Great Barrier Reef, but that is not true. The reef is making a “comeback,” yet we don’t see that story because it doesn’t push the radical green agenda; from a leading oceanographic institution:
- In 2022, the Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) reported the highest levels of coral cover across two-thirds of the Great Barrier Reef (GBR) in over 36 years. After recent massive bleaching events impacted nearly 90% of Australia’s corals, it seems that anyone could see this news as a victory. So, why aren’t scientists celebrating?
- It was thinning cyclically and naturally, and it has come back cyclically and naturally. Humans didn’t cause the thinning, and government policies didn’t cause the comeback—or we would see the green pushers claiming victory.
- We are told that we are killing off trees, yet today they estimate that there are over three trillion trees, compared to a previous estimate of 400 billion:
- There are an estimated 3.04 trillion trees in the world. That’s about 400 for every human. This figure is way up from the estimate of 400 billion trees that was made just a few years ago.
- Why would anyone believe what these “scientists” say if their “lazy estimate” was off by over 700%?
- When the temperature drops below 40 degrees, which occurs over 200 days per year in Eau Claire, electric vehicles experience a reduction in range and efficiency, with losses of up to 40% when the heating system is in use.
- Now a report from Fox Business reveals that many members of America’s Gen Z are moving quickly in that direction, balking at home ownership that was a primary goal for their great grandparents, grandparents and probably even their parents.
- Instead, Gen Z wants to rent luxury apartments.On its “Big Money Show,” Fox Business hosts Jackie DeAngelis and Brian Brenberg discussed the changing priorities, in which Gen Z members are refusing to pursue mortgages in favor of an apartment filled with amenities.
- Of course there are the factors, created under Joe Biden’s economy, of high interest rates, surging home prices, resumption of student loan payments and few high-salary opportunities, that all contribute.
“Buy now pay later” is extending poor people beyond the breaking point.
People whose wages are falling behind inflation are taking out these loans just so they can buy groceries or delivery pizza or other small purchases.
Eventually the music stops and this extended form of… https://t.co/pAraegGPQb
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 3, 2024
- of payment dries up. Is the economy running on fumes with these types of loan?
Job Openings Decline in Sign of Cooler Demand for Workers
Biden Added $745 Billion Worth Of Regulations In 2023
- The Biden administration promulgated over $745 billion worth of regulations in 2023, according to information supplied by Advancing American Freedom (AAF)
- The Biden administration has used rulemaking procedures in agencies to enact several of its left-wing policy initiatives, such as stringent emissions standards to encourage the adoption of electric vehicles and student loan forgiveness plans. From Jan. 1 to Dec. 29 of 2023, the administration greatly exceeded both the Trump and Obama administrations in terms of the regulations it issued, adding to the 743 rules since 2021, according to data from AAF, a government regulations watchdog.
- “Since January 1, the federal government has published $745.2 billion in total net costs (with $129.2 billion in new costs from finalized rules) and 251.3 million hours of net annual paperwork burden increases (with 60.5 million hours in coming from final rules),” AAF told the DCNF. “[T]he Biden Administration heads into 2024 with to-date final rule cost and paperwork totals exceeding those of the Obama Administration by $173.7 billion and 91.4 million hours, respectively.”
Today: Voters See Economy as Most Important Issue
With the 2024 presidential election approaching, most voters still see the economy as more important than national security or immigration-related issues. pic.twitter.com/llSZ8cxiXc
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 3, 2024
— John McCormack (@McCormackJohn) January 3, 2024
AP falsely claims that pointing out plagiarism is a “new conservative weapon” against colleges.
The funniest outcome of the Claudine Gay saga is all of the academics coming out in defense of plagiarism and all of the journalists coming out against journalism. Dutiful to the regime, until the bitter end.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) January 2, 2024
The first individual grew up dirt poor, yet rose to become a pre-eminent legal mind and the second black person to serve as a Supreme Court Justice.
The second grew up with wealth and privilege, plagiarized other scholars’ work, and just resigned in disgrace.
The left hates the… pic.twitter.com/bs5CfIfPGB
— Western Lensman (@WesternLensman) January 2, 2024
- first, and celebrates the second. To the Marxist, ideological purity is all that matters.
In light of today’s news, I thought I would try to take a step back and provide perspective on what this is really all about.
I first became concerned about @Harvard when 34 Harvard student organizations, early on the morning of October 8th before Israel had taken any military…
— Bill Ackman (@BillAckman) January 3, 2024
- A few weeks later, I went up to campus to see things with my own eyes, and listen and learn from students and faculty. I met with 15 or so members of the faculty and a few hundred students in small and large settings, and a clearer picture began to emerge. I ultimately concluded that antisemitism was not the core of the problem, it was simply a troubling warning sign – it was the “canary in the coal mine” – despite how destructive it was in impacting student life and learning on campus.
- I came to learn that the root cause of antisemitism at Harvard was an ideology that had been promulgated on campus, an oppressor/oppressed framework, that provided the intellectual bulwark behind the protests, helping to generate anti-Israel and anti-Jewish hate speech and harassment.
- What I learned, however, was that DEI was not about diversity in its purest form, but rather DEI was a political advocacy movement on behalf of certain groups that are deemed oppressed under DEI’s own methodology. Under DEI, one’s degree of oppression is determined based upon where one resides on a so-called intersectional pyramid of oppression where whites, Jews, and Asians are deemed oppressors, and a subset of people of color, LGBTQ people, and/or women are deemed to be oppressed. Under this ideology which is the philosophical underpinning of DEI as advanced by Ibram X. Kendi and others, one is either an anti-racist or a racist. There is no such thing as being “not racist.”
- Under DEI’s ideology, any policy, program, educational system, economic system, grading system, admission policy, (and even climate change due its disparate impact on geographies and the people that live there), etc. that leads to unequal outcomes among people of different skin colors is deemed racist.
- As a result, according to DEI, capitalism is racist, Advanced Placement exams are racist, IQ tests are racist, corporations are racist, or in other words, any merit-based program, system, or organization which has or generates outcomes for different races that are at variance with the proportion these different races represent in the population at large is by definition racist under DEI’s ideology. In order to be deemed anti-racist, one must personally take action to reverse any unequal outcomes in society.
- The DEI movement, which has permeated many universities, corporations, and state, local and federal governments, is designed to be the anti-racist engine to transform society from its currently structurally racist state to an anti-racist one.
.@realchrisrufo tried to topple Claudine Gay’s DEI empire.
President Obama tried to save it.
Guess who won? pic.twitter.com/EOojvPXym5
— Jeremy Carl (@jeremycarl4) January 2, 2024
Every single academic defending Claudine Gay tonight needs to have their papers run through the plagiarism checkers
— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) January 3, 2024
— Omri Ceren (@omriceren) January 2, 2024
Joe Biden plagiarized like half of his college career and tons of speeches.
Let’s cancel him next.
— L (@SomeBitchIIKnow) January 3, 2024
— L (@SomeBitchIIKnow) January 3, 2024
What happens when the gag order is lifted [case dismissed]?
“I am not done.”
Be All You Can Be. Army Strong.
They knew they could not destroy America through invasion.
INFILTRATION at the highest levels of government, media, science, health, military CoC, …..
Who controls [wields significant influence] re: the ‘Hussein‘ [D] party?
Different factions of foreign [primary] control?
Who paid _Hussein‘s Harvard Law Degree?
Who financed _Hussein‘s political life?
Who is Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal?
Why are Hussein‘s school records under seal?
Competing factions [each with a horse in the race] seeking direct WH control [+USMIL][+Trillions _overseas transfer of US taxpayer funds]?
All working together [coordinated][infiltration not invasion][VJ _HA].
What happens to US taxpayer funds transferred overseas under guise of AID, MIL, CLIMATE, etc.?
US taxpayers funding the destruction of America?
- Did Joe Biden counsel his son to defy a congressional subpoena? The House Oversight and Judiciary Committee chairs want to know as part of their impeachment inquiry because if the president colluded with Hunter Biden over the latter’s refusal to appear for questioning, Joe Biden committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Yet, ironically, it is Donald Trump charged with criminal obstruction of justice even though the former president did nothing to keep evidence or witnesses from Congress.
- Last Wednesday, Rep. James Comer, the chair of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, and Rep. Jim Jordan, the Judiciary Committee Chair, dispatched a letter to the White House counsel concerning the president’s apparent communications with his son regarding Hunter’s decision to defy a congressional subpoena. As the letter detailed, the House had subpoenaed Hunter Biden to appear for a Dec. 13, 2023, deposition as part of its impeachment inquiry. However, rather than appear for his deposition, Hunter Biden instead held a lengthy press conference at the U.S. Capitol on Dec. 13.
- Later that day, when asked whether the president had watched Hunter’s performance, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said President Biden was “certainly familiar with what his son was going to say.” As the House’s letter noted, “Ms. Jean-Pierre’s statement suggests that the President had some amount of advanced knowledge that Mr. Biden would choose to defy two congressional subpoenas.”
- “In light of Ms. Jean-Pierre’s statement,” the letter continued, “we are compelled to examine the involvement of the President in his son’s scheme to defy the Committees’ subpoenas.”
- . If you think of Ukraine as a money laundering operation where U.S. Senators, families or business interests, get U.S. government funds washed through Ukraine and back into the USA, then historically Qatar has been our biggest dry cleaner for decades.
- Qatar is the home base of the Muslim Brotherhood, the official agency for USA influence with political Islam, the tool/bank of the CIA, and the proxy ambassador for U.S. influence with al-Qaeda, Hezbollah and Hamas. We give Qatar money, then tell them what to do with it – like send to Iran (link) or send to Ukraine (link). Qatar is our national “dark money” bank.
- If you really look at this action by Main Justice, and you understand how all of the key politicians receive some form of compensation from Qatar, then suddenly you have to ask why is the DOJ singling out Menendez for something the entire Senate is doing?
- One possible answer is that it’s an election year, and Main Justice (Lisa Monaco), in collaboration with the Intelligence Community (Avril Haines), is sending a shot across the bow to any U.S. Senator that they need to be careful with any position they take, or the “six ways to Sunday” group will be activated against them.
Is it really so hard to believe [F] actors are able to bribe those in key positions within the US to betray their Country?
America for sale.
Systematic weakening of the US.
Cash flow funnel.
We are in control.
Those awake can see.
- the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that the Biden administration cannot illegally use federal law to force emergency room doctors to perform abortions.
- In an effort to install abortion mandates wherever possible after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the Biden administration attempted to use federal law, the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA), to force emergency room doctors to perform abortions regardless of a doctor’s conscience or religious beliefs.
- In the case, State of Texas v. Becerra, the state of Texas challenged the attempt to use EMTALA to force ER doctors to become abortionists.
- In the decision, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals held that the EMTALA does not require emergency room physicians to provide abortions.
- Illegal aliens were lined up for blocks to receive free (taxpayer-funded) housing in New York City.
- Tens of thousands of illegal aliens have flooded New York City, a proud sanctuary city.
- The illegals are taking over hotels, schools and homeless shelters.
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams recently complained that 50% of the city’s hotel rooms are now occupied by illegal migrants.
- Biden regime wants border agents to have the authority to cut razor wire that Texas has installed on the banks of the Rio Grande to deter border crossers. Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s administration installed the razor wire near the Rio Grande River at Eagle Pass, Texas, to slow the illegal alien invasion that has overrun the state. Crime has skyrocketed, property has been destroyed, and precious state resources are being drained, all thanks to the Regime’s open borders policy.
- A federal judge declined to impose an injunction against the federal government. The conservative Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, however, stepped in and granted Texas a temporary victory last month, ordering Border Patrol agents to stop the practice while legal proceedings unfold.
- Biden’s Department of Injustice struck back on Tuesday, filing an emergency application that demanded the Supreme Court reverse the ruling. U.S. Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar wrote in the court filing that Border Patrol agents have authority under federal law to access private land at the border and that Texas has no right to stop them from carrying out their “duties.”
Biden begs SCOTUS to let him cut razor wire TX installed on border.
See you in court.
Americans & courts will reject Biden’s hostility to immigration laws.
TX will continue to deploy National Guard to build border barriers & repel illegal immigrants.
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) January 2, 2024
- Last week, Capitol Police reported arresting a man on Capitol grounds whose behavior drew suspicions from officers. The man turned out to be armed with a machete, a butcher knife and a brick. Today, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced the arrested man is a 23-year-old illegal alien from Venezuela who had been arrested by Border Patrol agents near El Paso in 2022 and released because there was no room to hold him. The man is now facing “removal proceedings”, ICE said.
- After spending three years largely ignoring the border, the mainstream press is suddenly all over it, with headlines blaring about a “surge,” “crisis” and “call for action.” Why now?
- Also weird is the fact that the Department of Homeland Security is leaking these numbers for maximum effect, given that Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has spent the past three years insisting that the “border is secure.”
- Weirder still is the fact that the last time the corporate media took an interest in the border was when there was a mid-year dip in the number of “encounters,” which led them to declare that new Biden policies were “working as intended.”
- The Washington Post, for example, ran a story in July titled “Southern border ‘eerily quiet’ after policy shift on asylum seekers.”
- So again, we ask, why now? This is a crisis that began the moment Biden took the keys to the White House.
- A December Wall Street Journal poll finds that Biden trails Trump by 30 points on voter confidence in securing the border.
- But that still doesn’t explain why Homeland Security would leak information to the press designed to play up bad news.
- Unless there’s something else going on.
- It is part of an effort to later claim that Biden took action to address this “surge,” giving the press another opportunity to claim victory on the border?
- Or is it that elites in the Democratic party – looking at Biden’s cratering poll numbers – have decided that he has to go and that playing up the border crisis could provide additional leverage to force him to step aside?
- Republicans will be starting the new year by launching impeachment proceedings against a Biden regime official.
- A committee spokesperson provided the following statement to CNN:
- The House Committee on Homeland Security has conducted a comprehensive investigation into Secretary Mayorkas’ handling of, and role in, the unprecedented crisis at the Southwest border for nearly a year.Following the bipartisan vote in the House to refer articles of impeachment against the secretary to our Committee, we will be conducting hearings and taking up those articles in the coming weeks.
In the next five years, if European countries don’t change course and launch mass deportations, it will be too late.
It might already be too late. Europe has fought against Islamic invasion for hundreds of years. And the current weak generation just let them in without a fight. https://t.co/oN8NMkdocu
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 3, 2024
Epstein List Delayed as Court Grants “Doe 107” a 30-Day Extension to Submit Evidence Regarding Allegations of Physical Harm and Hate Mail
- The release of the highly anticipated list of names associated with the late Jeffrey Epstein has been postponed to January 22 after an enigmatic figure, known only as “Doe 107,” was granted a 30-day extension by the court.
- Note: It is not clear at this time if this will affect the release of the entire list or just Doe 107.
I Source: thegatewaypundit.com
JEFFREY EPSTEIN RECORDS RELEASE DELAYED — OR NOT!
Everyone is reporting that the Jeffrey Epstein records set to be released from Giuffre vs. Maxwell are delayed for 30 days after the court approved an extension request from Doe 107.
Doe 107 has till Jan. 22 to submit evidence… pic.twitter.com/soVi0LkyGR
— LIZ CROKIN (@LizCrokin) January 3, 2024
- Doe 107 has till Jan. 22 to submit evidence proving her claim that releasing the “relevant records” will put her at risk of physical harm. The key words in the filing are “relevant records” which leads me to believe other records that do not pertain to Doe 107 may still be released before then.
- We already have had information leaked to the media about the records yesterday such as the news that Bill Clinton is Doe 36, and that he’s named more than 50 times in the records. Furthermore, it broke today that a new lawsuit has surfaced in Los Angeles accusing Epstein associate Jean-Luc Brunel of holding a woman hostage at a Canadian estate for sex abuse by multiple men. We certainly will learn more from this case as well.
- One way or the other, I believe more information will be released this month and this delay may only be relevant to the records that include Doe 107.
- the first names from a list of over 150 individuals connected to the controversial Jeffrey Epstein case are set to be released today, according to The Messenger, citing Ed Friedland, who is the District Executive for the Southern District of New York.
I will not stop fighting until all of Epstein’s records are released.
The American people deserve transparency, and his victims deserve justice. pic.twitter.com/zzlFTDiJw1
— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) January 3, 2024
Chairman Comer says its possible Jeffrey Epstein was a double agent for another country who was blackmailing politicians and government officials 👀
…which is exactly what we were told in multiple Q drops years ago, that Epstein was being used by foreign entities to blackmail… pic.twitter.com/3CLGptwX8i
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) January 3, 2024
- politicians and other high-profile people. Now it’s being discussed on mainstream TV by the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee. Anons are always years ahead.
EXCLUSIVEHigh-end sex ring in Boston and D.C. areas was ‘honeypot’ scheme by Russia, China, South Korea or even Israel – to ensnare US officials, intelligence experts believe
- Investigators believe a network of high-end brothels operating in the Boston and D.C. areas was a honey trap to ensnare politicians and government officials
- But whether the plot was intended to aid Russia, China, South Korea – or even Israel – remains to be determined
- Clients, believed to include members of Congress, military officers, and national security contractors, have not yet been unmasked and charged
- Intelligence experts are becoming increasingly convinced that six high end brothels in the suburbs of Boston and Washington, D.C. were set up by a foreign nation as an espionage ‘honeytrap’.
- They believe the brothels – allegedly masterminded by a 41-year-old South Korean woman – targeted politicians, high ranking government officials and defense contractors.
- But the mystery is which country was behind the scheme. Russia, China, Korea itself, or even Israel are al seen as possibly being behind the scheme.
When was this announced?
When did events in SA transpire?
Who controlled a large portion of Twitter stock?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls the narrative?
Who really controls the narrative?
Who guards the narrative?
Does the MSM shelter and protect select ‘party’ members?
Does this protection insulate these ‘party’ members?
Who controls the narrative?
What laws were put in place to protect the MSM from lawsuits?
Who specifically passed this law?
What is immunity?
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’?
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’?
What previous SC ruling provided protection to reporters from having to reveal their ‘confidential’ source(s)?
How many people are unaware of the ‘truth’ due to the stranglehold?
How must people be made aware of an alternate reality?
What are crumbs (think H-wood/DC)
Define ‘lead-in’ (think play)?
What has been occurring recently?
The stage must be set.
Crumbs are easy to swallow.
What if Hugh Hefner was /a Clown In America?
What is a honeypot?
How could this be applied?
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
No Such Agency.
The hunter becomes the hunted.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Silent war (some gets out).
The Great Awakening.
The Hunt for Red October.
JUST IN – Germany urges its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 3, 2024
A mob acts out of emotion, absent facts, absent contemplation, mostly absent responsibility. What they get in return is anonymity. It’ll keep you up at night. Mob’s a place where people go to take a break from their conscience. \
ONE WEEK until Dr. Anthony Fauci’s two-day, 14-hour transcribed interview.
…and more are on the table.
Accountability is coming soon!
— Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic (@COVIDSelect) January 3, 2024
- Biden’s DOJ is going easy on Ray Epps, only recommending six months in jail for his contributions to the January 6th Capitol riots in 2020.
- According to the DOJ, Epps cooperated with the FBI and also tried to ‘de-escalate’ the violence on January 6th between rioters and police officers. That’s why they are going easy on him.
People who weren’t even in DC on January 6 are spending multiple decades in jail but the guy who actually told people to inside the Capitol will be free in less than 6 months.
Makes total sense to me!pic.twitter.com/rh0ydFdzBE
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 2, 2024
DOJ sentencing memo for Ray Epps—Matthew Graves asking for 6 months for Epps’ disorderly conduct plea.
I’ve read a lot of govt motions seeking usually harsh prison time for J6ers. I’ve never read one as sympathetic as this is to Ray Epps.
Btw “agent” doing a lot of work here: pic.twitter.com/hvHNkA7MUy
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 2, 2024
Important to note DOJ’s hair splitting. Confidential human sources (informants) and not considered agents. And see how Graves specifies Epps was not acting on behalf of a government “on January 6” (typo there)
People rotting in prison for a lot less…https://t.co/kJBthIjMuE
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 2, 2024
On 1-6-21 US Capitol Police beat and brutalized this beautiful woman in the face over 30 times with fists and police sticks – TODAY Victoria White filed a lawsuit against DC Police and Speaker Johnson to launch an investigation. WE LOVE YOU VICTORIA! @LaraLogan @Vis4Victorious… pic.twitter.com/c4VOOvQijE
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) January 3, 2024
- Four Trump supporters were killed on January 6, 2021, some by police action. Derrick Vargo is lucky he was not the fifth.
- Vargo filed a lawsuit yesterday evening suing Capitol Police Officer Bryant Williams that Vargo says “tried to murder him on January 6th.”
- Viral video has shown that Vargo was viciously pushed off a 30 foot high ledge of the US Capitol by a DC police officer named Bryant Williams.
- According to the freshly filed lawsuit:
“Officer Bryant Williams stuck his hand out and intentionally shoved Vargo off the ledge, sending him plummeting 30 feet to the ground. This was an objectively unreasonable use of deadly force, as any reasonable person would have understood that there were many alternatives to deadly force in that situation. For instance, since Vargo was clearly gripping on to the banister for dear life, it was obvious that at that moment he did not pose a threat. The officers could easily have let him descend or grab him and pull him over the banister to safety. Bryant Williams was not acting in self-defense or in the defense of anyone. His action was clearly malicious and an attempt to kill or seriously injure Vargo for no reason. After Vargo was shoved, one of the officers threw an American flag off the landing at the Trump supporters, spiking it victoriously as if the flag were a football and he had just scored a touchdown, and then made hand gestures taunting the Trump supporters, inviting the Trump supporters to climb up and come fight the police. As if to say, “come on up so we can do to the rest of you what we did to him.” This showed that the officers were acting maliciously and were not looking out for the safety of the people who came to visit the Capitol.”
- A Judge recently ruled that Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer’s bogus defamation lawsuit against Kari Lake for criticizing him for his role in the stolen midterm election in Arizona will proceed to trial.
- Richer seeks nominal damages, punitive damages, attorneys fees, cost of suit, and retraction of “false and defamatory statements.”
- Even far-left Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law First Amendment Clinic knows this is an attack on Kari Lake’s rights as a citizen and a candidate, and they have joined Lake’s defense.
- Stephen Richer is backed by Protect Democracy, the same far-left Soros-tied nonprofit behind Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss’ $148 million defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani after he claimed the two women contributed to voter fraud in Georgia’s 2020 election. Protect Democracy also worked tirelessly and petitioned the DOJ to shut down the Arizona 2020 election audit.
- A federal judge has dismissed the wrongful death claim against former President Donald Trump relating to the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who tragically passed away after the January 6th Capitol event.
- For months, the mainstream media, with The New York Times leading the charge, lied about Officer Brian Sicknick’s death and falsely claimed he died from injuries suffered after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the Capitol riot on January 6.
The media reported that the officer died from injuries suffered after being hit with a fire extinguisher during the protest on January 6. They lied.
In April 2021, the District Chief Medical Examiner ruled Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes.
- The autopsy found no evidence of external or internal injuries, and Sicknick did not have an allergic reaction to any chemical irritants.
Here’s video footage of Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol healthy after he was claimed to have been killed.
Catherine announced this incredible news WATCH:
True the Vote released the following news:
True the Vote (TTV) declares a decisive triumph in their legal battle against Stacy Abrams’ Fair Fight, legal teams led by Marc Elias, and the Biden Department of Justice. A federal court in the Northern District of Georgia today affirmed that citizens have the right to lawfully petition their government in support of election integrity without fear of persecution or prosecution.
In a resounding vindication, TTV successfully defended its actions of December 2020, aiding Georgia citizens in filing elector challenges based on data showing over 364,000 voters appeared to be ineligible to vote due to change in residency.
This victory is a testament to every American’s constitutional right to free speech and the importance of actively participating in the electoral process.
Today’s landmark federal court ruling was a win for America. To everyone who stood with us during this multi-year legal battle – thank you.
If our elections aren’t fair, we aren’t free.
Never stop fighting the good fight.
Ever onward – CE https://t.co/XdGDhZfKuG pic.twitter.com/ULufDKqys9
— True the Vote (@TrueTheVote) January 2, 2024
Of the 364,000 ineligible voters identified; 67,284 voted in Nov 2020 and over 46,000 in the Jan 2021 runoffs.
Even worse, we already know that 430,000 ineligible voters are on the rolls right now.
According to testimony in the case from Raffensburger’s attorney, the rolls… https://t.co/2WnHT67oYX
— Catherine and Gregg (@onwardsocial) January 2, 2024
- will not be cleaned again until 2025. What could possibly go wrong in November of 2024?
- GOP Rep. Bill Johnson (OH) announced he will be resigning from Congress.
- Following the resignation of McCarthy and Bill Johnson and the ousting of George Santos, the Republicans will be left with a razor-thin majority of 219-213 by January 21. Assuming full attendance, the Republicans can only afford to lose two votes on any measure.
- Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton announced he is endorsing former President Donald Trump to be the 47th President of the United States.
- In a statement released on Twitter, Cotton said the U.S. was “safe, strong, and prosperous” under Trump, while under Biden “everything has gone to hell.” The Arkansas Republican said he looks forward to working with Trump if he is reelected in 2024 and mentioned the state of the U.S. economy, the growth of jobs and a secure border.
- House Majority Whip Tom Emmer announced that he would be endorsing former President Donald Trump for president in the 2024 election, making him the fifth member of GOP House leadership to endorse Trump.
- Emmer released a statement one day after House Majority Leader Steve Scalise endorsed the former President, saying he believes Trump is the best person to defeat President Joe Biden. Scalise, Speaker Mike Johnson, House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik and National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) Chair Richard Hudson have all endorsed Trump.
- The former president has picked up endorsements from seven governors, 18 Republican senators and more than 90 House Republicans.
Securing All Of House GOP Leadership Support
- He said he still gets blowback from his decision to endorse Biden in 2020. He said he did so because he picked Harris as his vice president nominee, but that she has not lived up to her promises.
- “When I give people my word like: ‘Yo man, I think we should be supporting Kamala Harris for vice president … because she’s going to hold it down.’ When we say those things and people don’t see her holding it down, that causes issues,” he told the outlet.
- “‘Damn, you told us to vote for [them],’” he added. “Do you know how many people say that to me all the time?”
- Charlamagne also said he thinks Biden is a lousy messenger and lacks the basic political skills that former President Donald Trump posesses.
- President Trump appealed Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows’ 2024 ballot ban to the state superior court on Tuesday.
TOMORROW: Join @okeefemedia on the inside at the secret migrant facility in Arizona, where thousands of migrants are bussed to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport, every hour on the hour, and flown throughout the U.S.
4PM ET on X… pic.twitter.com/fStDrPNsNq
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 3, 2024
- Confirmed the illegals are here to vote for Biden
- Multiple state capitols received bomb threats morning that led to brief evacuations or lockdowns as police investigated, but no evidence of explosives was found.
- The warnings came after a spate of false reports of shootings at the homes of public officials in recent days.
- Connecticut, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi and Montana were among the states that evacuated statehouse offices or buildings.
This will allow for mobile phone connectivity anywhere on Earth.
Note, this only supports ~7Mb per beam and the beams are very big, so while this is a great solution for locations with no cellular connectivity, it is not meaningfully competitive with existing terrestrial… https://t.co/ymHpw8XBHl
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 3, 2024