Watch The X22 Report On Video
The WEF is doing what ever they can to show that we the people are using to many resources, this is failing, no believes what they are selling, the proof is the protests happening around Europe. Layoffs are now accelerating and banks are warning about bank runs. Trump has now one Iowa and New Hampshire. Trump is the nominee but the establishment will not give in, they want Nikki to stay in until Trump is convicted, they want him to give up and give the delegates to Nikki. This will fail, the people do not care if he is convicted, actually this will help is poll numbers. The [DS] will their plan, the situations will intensify to put a lot of pressure on Trump. All this is going to do is its going to show that the [DS] and establishment is against the people. Playbook known.
The WEF and Klaus Schwab are now raising the alarm about coffee producing too much CO2.
They want to take your coffee next.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 23, 2024
Layoff announcements in 2024 so far:
– Twitch cuts 35% of workforce
– Unity Software 25%
– Brex 20%
– Discord 17%
– Wayfair 13%
– Riot Games 11%
– Duolingo 10%
– Rent the Runway 10%
– eBay 9%
– Blackrock 3%
– Citigroug cuts 20,000 roles
– Google cuts +1,000
– Amazon cuts several…
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) January 24, 2024
In 2023 layoffs jumped 98% from 2022. What will 2024 look like?
- The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust said the Democrats “repeatedly” used official resources for political gain, according to a news release on its website, naming Democratic Reps. Nancy Pelosi of California, Cori Bush of Missouri, Jamaal Bowman of New York, Sean Casten of Illinois, Greg Casar of Texas, Maxwell Alejandro Frost of Florida, Ted Lieu of California, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, and Ritchie Torres of New York.
- Although Democratic Rep. Ayanna Presley of Massachusetts was not mentioned in the release, exhibits of her allegedly using official resources for political gain were included in the examples filed with the complaint.
- “The law at issue is simple,” the release said, noting that government resources cannot be used for “campaign or political purposes.”
- The release said that “official House photographs and video, government buildings, a Member’s official website and social media accounts, and anything created by government employees” are considered off-limits.
- “The rules additionally reiterate that campaign social media accounts cannot contain any official content or resources and cannot re-post official social media posts,” the release said.
- However, FACT said the Democrats regularly use official resources or content on social media, honing in on X, formerly known as Twitter.
- To make its point, the complaint attached 91 pages of examples.
- One example showed Pelosi using House video on a campaign website. Another showed Omar using C-Span footage on her Instagram account, while another example showed Pressley speaking on the House floor in a post on X.
- “These violations are rampant and obvious, and clearly the OCE’s failure to act has encouraged continued violations. This failure has also incentivized these Members to use House proceedings for political campaigning rather than doing what is in the best interest of the country,” Kendra Arnold, Executive Director of FACT, said in the release.
- “Likewise, it is also clear why these Members are doing this, it’s for a political advantage and one that is paid for by the taxpayers. The OCE has both the authority and a clear responsibility to ensure each ethics violation is dealt with swiftly. Not doing so both permits clear violations to continue and erodes the public’s trust in the OCE itself,” she said.
The White House’s “war room” is panicking and trying to distract from key facts we’ve recently unearthed:
– The White House misled the American people about an “ethics” agreement for Hunter Biden’s art sales
– Big-money Democrat donors advanced and purchased the majority of…
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) January 23, 2024
- – Big-money Democrat donors advanced and purchased the majority of Hunter Biden’s art
- – After purchasing Hunter Biden’s art, Joe Biden placed the purchaser (who is also a Democrat donor) on a prestigious commission
- – The White House appears to have no issue with Hunter Biden getting over $5 million in “loans” from a Dem donor while they want to know every time you spend $600+
The Supreme Court said Biden could take down Texas’ barbed wire
But it didn’t say Texas had to stop putting it up
Texas troops are putting more up today as we speak
THANK YOU TEXAS pic.twitter.com/Y92otKIwwF
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) January 23, 2024
The US Constitution places the federal government below the States who, after all, created it.
It’s long since time to restore that relationship https://t.co/x4dufNU8Zt
— Peter St Onge, Ph.D. (@profstonge) January 23, 2024
- Republican Representative Clay Higgins of Louisiana has charged that the Biden Administration is “staging a civil war” by removing razor wire barriers placed along sections of the southern border by the Texas National Guard.
Media: “Congressman Higgins, the Supreme Court just ruled in favor of the Biden Admin over the State of Texas, saying that the federal government can remove physical barriers at the border put in place by Texas. What are your thoughts?”
Me: “My thoughts are that the feds are…
— Rep. Clay Higgins (@RepClayHiggins) January 22, 2024
taging a civil war, and Texas should stand their ground.”
North Korea fires cruise missiles into Yellow Sea – Seoul
- North Korea launched several cruise missiles towards the Yellow Sea o , the South Korean military has reported. The news comes amid rising tensions on the peninsula due to a series of weapons tests by Pyongyang and joint US-South Korean war games in the region.
- Seoul will monitor for any additional signs of launches, “closely coordinating with the United States,” South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff stated on Wednesday, describing the tests as “provocations.”
- The new launch comes less than two weeks after North Korea tested a solid-fuel intermediate-range ballistic missile with a hypersonic warhead.
China simulates hypersonic missile attack on US fleet: Secret lab claims warships can be wiped out using three low-flying satellites to jam radar – and only 28 would be needed for a GLOBAL ASSAULT
- Researchers in China claim they have carried out a successful simulated strike on a US aircraft carrier using satellites to hide missiles’ approach
- Paper published in the Chinese journal Shipboard Electronic Countermeasures claimed they would need 28 low-orbit satellites to launch a global strike
- A Chinese lab has claimed they could decimate American warships with ‘space weapons’ – low-flying satellites – after carrying out a mock hypersonic missile strike.
- In a research paper published in the Chinese journal Shipboard Electronic Countermeasures in December, scientist Liu Shichang described a computer-simulated attack on the US fleet.
- The team launched missiles at a US aircraft carrier from 750 miles away and used low-flying satellites to block the ship’s radars, so it couldn’t detect the missiles until they were just 30 miles away.
- Based on the study, they concluded that three satellites would be enough to attack an aircraft carrier group, while just 28 satellites would enable a ‘global strike’, according to the South China Morning Post.
- Iran is sending increasingly advanced missiles and targeting systems to the Houthi
- The rebel organization controls much of Yemen and has grown to become one of Iran’s most powerful and influential proxy militias, the officials and analysts told the WSJ. Advanced Iranian-origin weapons and training have made the Houthis a formidable challenge to international shipping in the Red Sea, prompting the U.S. to lead a coalition of nations in patrols, defensive shoot-downs and airstrikes on Houthi capabilities in Yemen.
USCENTCOM Seizes Iranian Advanced Conventional Weapons Bound for Houthis
On 11 January 2024, while conducting a flag verification, U.S. CENTCOM Navy forces conducted a night-time seizure of a dhow conducting illegal transport of advanced lethal aid from Iran to resupply Houthi… pic.twitter.com/yg4PuTZBh7
— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) January 16, 2024
IS THIS HIM?
Movsum Samadov leads the Azerbaijan Islamic Party. They have close ties to Hezbollah.
He was jailed for 12+ years on charges of attempts to organize terror attacks & to overthrow the government.
He was released on January 19, 2023. https://t.co/dPAtiXisnn pic.twitter.com/lQ1kQIbycg
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 23, 2024
- A new Harvard-Harris poll suggests that 80% of American voters support Israel in the current war in Gaza, while 20% support the Hamas terrorist organization.
I think The Independent owes Kari Lake an apology… pic.twitter.com/lJUhBf2E8d
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) January 24, 2024
- Arizona Senate candidate Kari Lake called on the state’s GOP chair Jeff DeWit to resign after a recording emerged of him trying to bribe Lake to stay out of politics for two years.
- In the recording, first reported by the Daily Mail, DeWit, 51, can be heard asking lake to name her price not to run.
- “There are very powerful people who want to keep you out,” he can be heard telling her in a conversation recorded last March.
- He then, after asking her not to mention the conversation to anyone, makes his first offer:
- “So the ask I got today from back east was: “Is there any companies out there or something that could just put her on the payroll to keep her out?”
- Lake is taken aback.
- Listen (via Collin Rugg):
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) January 24, 2024
- Nikki Haley spent $31 million in New Hampshire to place second in the Republican primary.
- The massive amount of money spent on losing the Granite State indicates how strong former President Donald Trump’s grassroots support is in the state.
- It also suggests Haley wasted money on challenging Trump, who spent $15.8 million defending against her globalist attacks.
Trump has now surpassed his record for the most votes (129,734) received in the New Hampshire Republican Primary, which set in 2020.
Currently, he sits at 130,741 votes.
— Rich Baris The People’s Pundit (@Peoples_Pundit) January 24, 2024
Don’t be fooled. The Nevada GOP primary has no impact on awarding delegates. Let me explain.
Under the Nevada law, there must be a Republican and Democratic primary. However, each party is not bound to the results and can choose other methods to assign the state’s delegates.
The Nevada GOP decided to stick with the caucus system for, among other things, election integrity reasons. The NV GOP passed a rule barring any candidate who signed up for the state’s primary from participating in its caucus and, therefore, receiving delegates.
On Feb. 6, Nevada will hold a state-run primary. Niki Haley’s name will appear on the primary ballot. Trump’s name will not.
On Feb. 8. the NV GOP will hold its caucus. Only two names will appear on that ballot: Ryan Binkley and Donald J. Trump.
In sum, Niki Haley may win the NV GOP primary, but don’t be fooled. That win will have no impact on awarding delegates. In the race that actually matters, the caucus, her name will not appear on the ballot and she is barred from receiving any delegates.
The lefty meltdowns are beginning to pile up with each passing Trump victory 😆
How are these people ever gonna make it through 48 more states of MAGA dominance? pic.twitter.com/zNLz9BNpdu
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) January 24, 2024
- Fifty percent of New Hampshire Republican primary voters believe former President Donald Trump would still be fit to serve as president even if he is convicted of a crime, according to a Tuesday evening CBS News exit poll.
Nikki will stay in the race, because the [DS] will convict and most likely send Trump to prison, they are hoping the people lose interest in Trump and they Trump to concede and hand over his delegates to Nikki.
- CNN also found similar results in New Hampshire as in Iowa – 8 in 10 New Hampshire Republican voters believe Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.
- 7 in 10 Republican voters in Iowa believe Joe Biden is illegitmate. Exit polling found this number was at 62%.
- United Auto Workers (UAW) President Shawn Fain told reporters Monday that the union has still not made a decision on who it will endorse in the 2024 presidential election, despite President Joe Biden’s efforts to woo the key Democratic voting bloc, according to Reuters.